Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Daily Mail goes to Glastonbury

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
true - what a load of shit. Parapahrased it says 'I knew I was going to hate it and i did'. I wonder if they would print my review of the Daily Mail were i to buy it?

Oct 25, 2003
"i hate modern music and not being clean and for some reason i hated glastonbury because i thought i would do and the only person i liked was old because i don't like modern music"

Oct 25, 2003
i think the opening line should've been

"Liz Jones doesn't like not being clean, and she doesn't like all this music that YOUNGSTERS listen to, so we send her to Glastonbury, with HILARIOUS consequences"

to complete that gash carnival of an article

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
article-1030641-01CDA64500000578-279_468x314.jpg

Surely she, and the tent, are photoshopped on, here?

I bloody hate Liz Jones. In fact I refuse to read her because she makes me so angry.

Oct 25, 2003
Hmm... have commented. Methinks the only thing she was right about in that article was Jay-Z :jester:

to an extent, although "(an 'art' form that is necessarily studio-based because it uses pre-recorded music and its 'artists' don't actually sing)" patronising an entire genre is amateurish

i bet she couldn't name, say, FIVE rappers

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
This is veering off topic slightly, but this is a photograph of an actual printed Daily Mail page from last year sometime. I think this is what the word 'schadenfreude' was invented for. (And yes, it made me so happy that I just had to save it for this long :blush:)

Attachments

• Daily Mail.jpg
    Daily Mail.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 174

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
This is veering off topic slightly, but this is a photograph of an actual printed Daily Mail page from last year sometime. I think this is what the word 'schadenfreude' was invented for. (And yes, it made me so happy that I just had to save it for this long :blush:)

Surely, no sub would have let those through, let alone a production editor or editor?! f*** me, that's brilliant!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
My God. Is that for real? Three clanking typos in the space of six words?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here