Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Daily Hate

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
"One in four terror suspects are asylum seekers". Not only hate-filled nonsense but ungrammatical hate-filled nonsense.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Just look at number 13, it's got everything you need: The Much-Loved Princess of Hearts Diana, asylum seekers, gypsies PLUS the terrifying "banning" of a minor Christmas artefact, in this case "Santa" and Christmas lights. I'm sure everyone's Christmas was ruined.

I thought about compiling an advent calender-style checklist of Christmassy objects that, according to the Daily Express, the "PC brigade" had banned. I think at some point in December they had turkeys, Santa, fairy lights (due to their intrinsically homophobic name, no doubt), trees, presents and, of course, Christmas itself being shamefully "banned" by "loony left councils" etc. I must say, I didn't notice any impact on this myself; we had some top-notch contraband turkey in.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Gwylan said:
"One in four terror suspects are asylum seekers". Not only hate-filled nonsense but ungrammatical hate-filled nonsense.

We studied this headline in statistics - it's complete bollocks (not that i had to tell you anyway!)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
GIVE MORE LAND TO GYPSIES ORDERS PRESCOTT :tosser:

Oh no! They obviously mean my back garden. :ohmy:

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Simster said:
GIVE MORE LAND TO GYPSIES ORDERS PRESCOTT :tosser:

Oh no! They obviously mean my back garden. :ohmy:

Or perhaps Falmer if we don't build a stadium there :lolol:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Doesn't anyone else ever get the deep suspicion that the Mail storys are written by a bunch of post-ironic militant liberals who are all just trying to out-tory each other and having a good old laugh?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hornblower said:
Doesn't anyone else ever get the deep suspicion that the Mail storys are written by a bunch of post-ironic militant liberals who are all just trying to out-tory each other and having a good old laugh?

:D

I like the idea of a militant liberal. "I'm going to be tolerant to everybody ...but in a hard way".

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I love Mail stories based on reports by "experts". The experts usually turn out to be Looney or some similar right wing nut-job.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Chesney Christ 1 said:
"24-HOUR DRINKING BLASTED BY WORLD EXPERT"

What the f*** does that mean? What's he an expert on? The world?

I reckon there are a few people on here who could lay claim to being a 24 hour drinking world expert. Never got further than about 11 hours myself.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Chesney Christ 1 said:
"24-HOUR DRINKING BLASTED BY WORLD EXPERT"

What the f*** does that mean? What's he an expert on? The world?

:lolol: I liked that one too.

The Daily Kunt

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
We studied this headline in statistics - it's complete bollocks (not that i had to tell you anyway!)

HAHAHAHAHA, fantastic.

My maths teacher told me it wasn't true so there!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You couldn't write some of the stuff on this board.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Arthur said:
HAHAHAHAHA, fantastic.

My maths teacher told me it wasn't true so there!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You couldn't write some of the stuff on this board.

well here's one of the suckers

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The best IMHO were "Bombers are all spongeing asylum seakers" (Express) "The ferral gangs who rule our streets" (Mail) but my personal favourite has to be "Does your husband beat you?" (mail)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here