Votes: 142 58.4%
  • Bell-end

Votes: 101 41.6%

• Total voters

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Meh can be funny but not a legend nor a bell end either. Can we add an option for Meh?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Some of the information he has given out on train travel has been helpful.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
people need to chill the out....especially the ones who get a bit precious about random posts on internet football sites.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is the CHOSEN one

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
It was occasionally amusing, but barely. It's a repeat that gets dragged out over and over again, nothing new or interesting. SAUCE, dick TIGHT, FULL ENGLISH, and the occasional WORD in caps. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :yawn:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Frankly if you dont get it f*** off. Ernest has been around longer than you NEWBIES.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I personally FIND his posts quite entertaining, especially the UPDATES from the CLIFTONVILLE. I ALSO look out for the inside scoop on who we might be SINGING. Any NEWS on VINCENTELOT?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Frankly if you dont get it f*** off. Ernest has been around longer than you NEWBIES.

Bit harsh! I remember when everything Ernest posted was derided. It's the newbies in general that seem to find him so funny.

Although his reply on this thread did actually make me laugh for once!

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
It's funny imo. Not side-splittingly but amusing to a point and the ARS has brightened up some Fridays.

Lots of professional comedians rely on the same joke if you dig a bit deeper, so nothing wrong with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here