• Total voters

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I love VINCENTELOT, but I don't end up reading all of it. I think that character works though, and it makes a change from endless threads of unimaginative rumours.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Some efforts are funnier than others and there's always going to be a degree of repetition, but he's definitely more hit than miss.

The efforts of earlier had me smiling broadly..."No berets or tight black leather jeans allowed."

KeEp It uP (the ARS), ErNEsT.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Well I don't know a better SCOOPER.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
DoN't kNoW him, never Met hIm, NeVeEr coNvERsed with him. TherEfOre I'M peRfeCtly EntITled tO ofFer the oPInIon That Ernest is a f***ing lEgend :bowdown:

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
I've had to log on for the first time in a couple of months just to vote.

ERNEST is a legend. Funniest thread starter here.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
This. It's getting quite boring now.
ya know what you must be thicker than a thick thing if you dont like it DONT FUCKIN OPEN THE THREAD
oh and one day i may read one of your posts that is not negative (but i wont hold my breath ):rant:::rant::rant:over
its a bit of fun for christ sake (you remember fun dont you ) its like when you where child and could pull the wings off small insects

Last edited:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
ya know what you must be thicker than a thick thing if you dont like it DONT FUCKIN OPEN THE THREAD
oh and one day i may read one of your posts that is not negative (but i wont hold my breath ):rant:::rant::rant:over
its a bit of fun for christ sake (you remember fun dont you ) its like when you where child and could pull the wings off small insects

Last time I saw, it was a poll.

Which technically means you can have your own decision, and it isn't completely one sided.

If I think it's boring then that's my opinion :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here