Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Criminal Justice Bill and Fox hunting Ban

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I find the actions of the countryside alliance and their thug farmers totally hypocrital to be honest.

Cast your mind back about 11 years and the Tory scum government of the day brought in the Criminal Justice Bill, a law designed to stop people dancing at parties of over 30 or so people with a repetitive drum beat unless the event was licensed. If ever their was a law to take away liberty this was surely the one.

Ravers in their 1000's protested peacefully against the bill but it was passed regardless. Where the hell were all these upper class wankers when this complete abuse of human rights was being put through the commons? Probably celebrating with glasses of champagne that their government had stopped those filthy kids from having a party in a field 5 miles from their house.

Now Labour stops them ripping apart a defenceless animal with a pack of dogs as part of their sunday entertainment and they descend on parliament like a bunch of hooligans and riot claiing their democratic rights are being destroyed. Hmmm kill a fox or dance in a field? What goes around comes around piers you upper class prick!

And as for the argument that foxhunting is required to reduce the population of a rodent anmimal, how many foxes are killed on a hunt? 1 or 2? Hardly the number required to seriously keep the problem in check. Shooting and poisening happens anyway to resolve the issue.

Bunch of hypocrites in my book and the sooner this is passed the better.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Out of respect to Johnnie Walker, Paul Oakenfold,
Nikki Hollaway, Danni Rampling
And all the people who gave us these times
And to the government I stick my middle finger up
With reguards to the criminal justice bill
For all the heros an' that along the way

Just trying to stay positive.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
"Ravers in their 1000's protested peacefully against the bill but it was passed regardless. Where the hell were all these upper class wankers when this complete abuse of human rights was being put through the commons? Probably celebrating with glasses of champagne that their government had stopped those filthy kids from having a party in a field 5 miles from their house. "

is that bill still standing?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Yes. It is illegal to have any unlicensed party that plays "dance" music. The police can steam any event, nick all the equipment, and take the organisers to court.

Biscuit said:
"Ravers in their 1000's protested peacefully against the bill but it was passed regardless. Where the hell were all these upper class wankers when this complete abuse of human rights was being put through the commons? Probably celebrating with glasses of champagne that their government had stopped those filthy kids from having a party in a field 5 miles from their house. "

is that bill still standing?

I'd say so, a copper mate of mine had to go to the backend of nowhere is Hampshire the other Saturday to break up a rave. Couldn't see the point of it himslef, but said the double bubble overtime came in useful!

Don't forget one of the clauses in the CJB was specifically designed to try to ban sabbing which was a perfectly legal activity. Can't remember any of the scum fighting too hard for our rights as sabs in those days.

f*** em I say and if they protest and break the law I for one will gladly pay double taxes until enough prison spaces are built and the scum locked up. :salute:

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I totally agree. The Daily Mail wasn't full of "The poor dears don't want to break the law but have been driven to the end of their tether" articles then was it? Or for the Poll Tax battle.

At least I'm being consistent. I was part of the rent-a-mob picket at Wapping, I supported the Poll Tax riot, I supported the anti-CJB marches and now I sympathise with (but don't support) the the pro-hunt demonstrators. I'm not really a trouble-maker, honest!

Fosters Head Band

Jul 27, 2004
Arlesey, Beds
Yep totally agree, I was at the CJB marches back in the day and remember (sort of!) dancing around trafalger square on a warm summers afternoon listening to Desert Storms soundsystem thinking why would anyone want to ban this, what harm where we doing??

:)

Albion Dan said:
I find the actions of the countryside alliance and their thug farmers totally hypocrital to be honest.

Cast your mind back about 11 years and the Tory scum government of the day brought in the Criminal Justice Bill, a law designed to stop people dancing at parties of over 30 or so people with a repetitive drum beat unless the event was licensed. If ever their was a law to take away liberty this was surely the one.

Ravers in their 1000's protested peacefully against the bill but it was passed regardless. Where the hell were all these upper class wankers when this complete abuse of human rights was being put through the commons? Probably celebrating with glasses of champagne that their government had stopped those filthy kids from having a party in a field 5 miles from their house.

Now Labour stops them ripping apart a defenceless animal with a pack of dogs as part of their sunday entertainment and they descend on parliament like a bunch of hooligans and riot claiing their democratic rights are being destroyed. Hmmm kill a fox or dance in a field? What goes around comes around piers you upper class prick!

And as for the argument that foxhunting is required to reduce the population of a rodent anmimal, how many foxes are killed on a hunt? 1 or 2? Hardly the number required to seriously keep the problem in check. Shooting and poisening happens anyway to resolve the issue.

Bunch of hypocrites in my book and the sooner this is passed the better.

Spot on. The CJB was a represive piece of legislation of which section five was nothing less than a cultural attack on those who didn't wish to follow the dictate of a conventional lifestyle. The ultimate evil payback to the gentleman farmers and merchant bankers who ride with the hunts and find those who protest against their bloodlusty pastime offensive and tiresome. Who was the architect of this bill back in 1993?...Michael Howard!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Fcuk the House of Lords. They are a bunch of unelected upper class twits.

Power to the PEOPLE - BAN IT!! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here