Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Catholics are at it again

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Yes. Damn those Catholics for standing up for something they believe in!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I feel like crashing a church

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
They are a narrow minded spiteful minority who are perfectly entitled to their point of view.

They are in touch with righteousness, and they know wrongteousness when they see it, or when a choirboy can prove it in a court of law.

(and have probably created more sexually confused young boys, and steered them toward a course to homosexuality than any other group religious or otherwise)

Last edited:

City

Feb 17, 2012
Manchester City FC
It's only normal that some people are against gay marriage...

There's nothing wrong or narrow minded about it. People have different views.

Being against gay marriage isn't bigotry.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They are a narrow minded spiteful minority who are perfectly entitled to their point of view.
The problem is, the large majority of people who go to church a very nice people. It's a shame if their priest is spouting this shit at them.

Oct 21, 2007
Portslade
Perhaps.....and this may be a little old fashioned for some of you liberals on here......some people dont see why there needs to be gay marriage at all.
Perhaps some people belive that marriage should be kept as something special between men and women?
Call me an old traditionalist if you like. Just dont get why gay marriage is necessary.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
The problem is, the large majority of people who go to church a very nice people. It's a shame if their priest is spouting this shit at them.

Well said.

I am strongly opposed to religion of any kind; however appreciate fully that the vast majority of religious people are most likely level headed and good people.

It's "the Church" and it's infallible dogma that gets to me.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Perhaps.....and this may be a little old fashioned for some of you liberals on here......some people dont see why there needs to be gay marriage at all.
Perhaps some people belive that marriage should be kept as something special between men and women?
Call me an old traditionalist if you like. Just dont get why gay marriage is necessary.

Over 50% of straight marriages end in divorce, so it can't be that special.

Why not let gays have a bash at it? They will probably be more successful at making it work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here