Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
BritishWayToGetThingsDone.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
:clap: :clap:

Perhaps some flouncer could share that round with the other boards, so as they don't miss out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS fixtures :yawn: :yawn:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Nah. If that was the British way the Technology, IT and Logistics would have been outsourced.

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton

Is it just me or are there suddenly a lot of Polish in Brighton, someone told me the other there's a Polish night on now at one of the clubs?

Nothing against them just seem to be more Polish than other nationalities....

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Rangdo said:
Nah. If that was the British way the Technology, IT and Logistics would have been outsourced.

And there would be a firm of Consultants performing an in-depth review of hole-digging procedures and performance, with a view to a modernisation program starting third quarter next year.

To cap it off, there would be three layers of government officials (local, Whitehall and Brussels) circling the hole digger, management team and consultants with reams of paperwork and red tape.

It's amazing anything ever gets done in this country.

Sep 20, 2005
bailey said:

Is it just me or are there suddenly a lot of Polish in Brighton
There must be. There's been a Polish supermarket at Seven Dials for about a year now.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Titanic said:
It's amazing anything ever gets done in this country.
:lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
There's a new Polish sandwich shop down St James Street that's only been open a couple of months. I'd go in there but the names of the sandwiches scare me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Downloaded Penguin said:
There's a new Polish sandwich shop down St James Street that's only been open a couple of months. I'd go in there but the names of the sandwiches scare me.

So do the English sandwiches. I had to ask a rather large lady for a 'Beef Encounter' the other day...Whatever happened to a roast beef salad sandwich!?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Downloaded Penguin said:

Not surprised. I wouldn't be tempted by Cherry Blossom and Pledge on wholemeal either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here