Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The British Caledonian Shirt

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How long did it take for yours to arrive? I'm still waiting for mine....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Where did you find it? It's much better than this effort currently on Ebay:

!B8tfvnwEGk~$(KGrHqJ,!j!EzN(VVF1TBM307Rsiog~~_12.JPG

Red around the badge?

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
In fact the collar on the original was so big that i got my mum to cut and sew it to a more fashionable style, i was so so cool then..

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
They look amazing... I'll have to keep an eye on that seller, although I guess that now NSC has advertised his wares, the prices will start to rise...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've been waiting for mine for 3 weeks now, and after I sent the seller 5 messages he gave me a tracking number that doesn't seem to exist.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I've been waiting for mine for 3 weeks now, and after I sent the seller 5 messages he gave me a tracking number that doesn't seem to exist.

I'm concerned now, not because of the wait but I have fallen head over heals in love with it and cant bare the thought of it never arriving! His feedback in 97% so fingers crossed (did you notice how many bids he has on his Palarse shirts ;) )

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Great link. But I did notice something odd on one of the pictures
Brighton   Hove Albion 1980 Home Retro Shirt XL sz. 46  on eBay  end time 05-Apr-11 21 02 31 BST.png

I don't remember a Mick Robertson :lolol:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
D'oh! I still have a reasonably large pile of cash for any Pre-1987 Away shirts, (BCal, Phoenix, NOBO)

I've got the yellow nobo shirt (and a home version) and I think you were interested in a 79 Bukta shirt I have a while back. Are you still interested and what would you be thinking of cash wise?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here