Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The British Caledonian Shirt

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
This is a copy of that delightful shirt but I'm curious as to how close it is to the original. Can anybody lucky enough to own one perhaps have a quick butchers and let me know?

Attachments

• bcshirt2.jpg
    bcshirt2.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 1,446
  • bcshirt.jpg
    bcshirt.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 1,451

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It is really close. It seems to be better than the replicas produced by adidas at the time as the shirt is longer, which is how it was for the players.

The only thing that is obviously different is that the British Caledonian is in bold. The British Caledonian letters should not be bold.

I have won an auction for this item, produced in Thailand, about three weeks ago. I've not yet received it and they say give it about a month to arrive.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
For a start I'm certain the "V" part of the collar was blue, however as somone who had one as a 14 yo its good, oh and I'm not sure the sleeves had the white trim either.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
attachment.php

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well spotted, about the collar.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Stitching round the collar 'V' is not quite right, and the collar is not big enough, but the general effort is not bad, agree with GR though, the font is wrong.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
and the material would make you sweat after about seven paces!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
l so loved this shirt, just about the best that we ever played in in my opinion. l know the club sold replicas until a few months ago, but alas that doesnt seem to be the case any longer. Does anyone know where else l can obtain one? ... ps ... the size needs to be 'mammoth' lol.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
l so loved this shirt, just about the best that we ever played in in my opinion. l know the club sold replicas until a few months ago, but alas that doesnt seem to be the case any longer. Does anyone know where else l can obtain one? ... ps ... the size needs to be 'mammoth' lol.

Look on eBay, a seller on there does the one you see in the first photo on this thread

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
there has been 2 types going around on ebay of late, the one in your photo is from south America, there is another seller from Thailand, his shirts are like the one at the top of this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here