Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the Brighton pier TARTS!

Kev the Ape

Me and my gf where sitting down when all these bunch of tarts came past us and they met up with there other bunch of tarts, High heels, mini skirts you know the full works.
these boys came long and met up with them and told them about these three girls who where walking past the pier!! giving these boys abuse. So all these girls ran down and ganged up on these three girls and a whole war started calling the words of slag slapper slut etc. The three girls walked past and one of them shouted you dirty whore.

I said to my GF how could they wear that kind of gear in this cold weather.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Kev the Ape said:
Me and my gf where sitting down when all these bunch of tarts came past us and they met up with there other bunch of tarts, High heels, mini skirts you know the full works.
these boys came long and met up with them and told them about these three girls who where walking past the pier!! giving these boys abuse. So all these girls ran down and ganged up on these three girls and a whole war started calling the words of slag slapper slut etc. The three girls walked past and one of them shouted you dirty whore.

That's even funnier if you read it in the style of Little Britain's Vicky Pollard.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Kev, why does your girlfriend have a bloody nose and a scratched arm? ???

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: the Brighton pier TARTS!

Wozza said:
That's even funnier if you read it in the style of Little Britain's Vicky Pollard.

I was about to say that we had found NSc's very own Vicky Pollard!

I was on Brighton Pier one afternoon with my girlfriend and a girl who couldnt have been more then 13 came up to us and said '£10 for a blowjob mate?' What a f***ing slag.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The way this is written makes Kev The Ape sound like an 8 year old.

Kev the Ape said:

Is it a girlfriend Kev or someone who is volunteering to spend some time with you because you are 'special'?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: KEV

kinkygerbil said:
i think the term you are looking for is
mentally retarded

You knew what I meant. To much PC about now-a-days. Did you know you can't 'brain storm' anymore.. it has to be called 'thought shower' coz it offends 'people' with epolepsey(sp?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here