Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
it is church land

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm just wondering if the club could ask the Church if that area could be made into - for want of a better term - memorial space. Possibly with a small monument or 'quiet' (unlikely round there) garden for departed Albion alumni.

A bit mawkish maybe, but just an idea. Just.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
It's a good place for viewing - there is a footbath through the trees that leads to the field. Presumably the club can't fence it off as it's not their land.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I think we are keeping the one we have. It needs to improve though by all accounts, surely pointless having a great ground and shit training ground?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's a good place for viewing - there is a footbath through the trees that leads to the field. Presumably the club can't fence it off as it's not their land.

foot_spa.jpg

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I’ve often wondered who maintains it, cutting grass etc, Understand they have for reasons they were apparent centuries ago, but why do they still want it ? It serves no purpose, only costing them money, seems strange they would want to keep it, or are there reason they cannot get rid of it and they have to keep it?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I’ve often wondered who maintains it, cutting grass etc, Understand they have for reasons they were apparent centuries ago, but why do they still want it ? It serves no purpose, only costing them money, seems strange they would want to keep it, or are there reason they cannot get rid of it and they have to keep it?

I seem to remember that its consecrated ground ( which means it could be a burial place) BUT it was never used as such.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here