Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Birmingham match is *ON* thread

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
With snow forecast could the game be in doubt? Perhaps more importantly will we be able to get there by road or rail.
As we have already bought tickets I suppose if we could not travel but the game went ahead we would just lose our money.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
As stated in previous threads, I would be extremely surprised if the game went ahead.

And this is from someone who has match and train tickets.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
doesnt matter if game on and you cant get there,we had refunds from hull when train broke down

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Not a chance snowballs chance in hell !!!
Even if the game was on the Albion faithful wont get there unless they live there !!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Birmingham will it be on

doesnt matter if game on and you cant get there,we had refunds from hull when train broke down

If the trains run and the game is off so you don't travel - you aren't entitled to a refund.

The Hull one (I got stuck too !!) was because nothing was running. If nothing runs Saturday, it's a 100% refund.

Think it will go ahead myself and a reduced fanbase will be there because of travel chaos.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Glad I didn't book my train tickets in advance and will wait till Saturday morning to decide.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ive only lost 15 quid if its off(train tik),but was really looking forward to a day out on the lash,still will start the journey and if its called off early enough,
a day on the piss in london will be on the cards,although when that happened in london last time HULL GAME,we got back later than the fans coming back from hull

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Been snowing heavily in Coventry for the last couple of hours. Roads are still clear though. Really hope the game isn't called off!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who got there then it was called off at 1pm

There was just under a thousand at Hull. 150 - 200 Albion fans didn't make it because of the Hull Trains cancellation. Fans were already in Blackburn when the postponement was announced.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
ive only lost 15 quid if its off(train tik),but was really looking forward to a day out on the lash,still will start the journey and if its called off early enough,
a day on the piss in london will be on the cards,although when that happened in london last time HULL GAME,we got back later than the fans coming back from hull

How about match ticket as you'd not be able attend the reverse fixture? £39?

I live in west brom and work in brum city centre and its already snowing lightly here as I speak but tomoz is gonna be a whiteout its not the pitch it'll be transport and trust me half inch of snow brings it to standstill let alone what's expected tomoz so at a guess I would say it won't go ahead :-(

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
I live in west brom and work in brum city centre and its already snowing lightly here as I speak but tomoz is gonna be a whiteout its not the pitch it'll be transport and trust me half inch of snow brings it to standstill let alone what's expected tomoz so at a guess I would say it won't go ahead :-(

Thanks oldboyroy,could you keep us updated on the conditions up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here