Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Big Take That Ticket Clamour

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My other half was trying to get tickets to the Villa Park concert. It sold out in twenty minutes and she got no tickets. I'm sure they'll add more dates - seems strange that they would go to all the expense of setting up Villa park as a concert venue and then only playing one night.

Cassive Mock

Nov 14, 2007
T/Wells
Just waited 27 mins in the phone queue to be told I can only pick up tickets at the ticket office today. Why can't I pre-book and pick up at Peterborogh tomorrow. An utter joke!!
I am currently 60 miles from Brighton, and only knew I could go to the game today.

Cassive Mock

Nov 14, 2007
T/Wells
Just waited 27 mins in the phone queue to be told I can only pick up tickets at the ticket office today. Why can't I pre-book and pick up at Peterborogh tomorrow. An utter joke!!
I am currently 60 miles from Brighton, and only knew I could go to the game today.

Shit should have looked at thread.....assumed BHAFC related...sorry

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
I've just got tickets for Wembley in July.
Go through ticketmaster.ie the UK site crashed about 8.58 and is still knackered.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People have been queuing at the City of Manchester stadium since Wednesday lunchtime to buy tickets from 9am this morning. I know this because I listen to the radio, I do.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Gary Barlow mad women at work has taken the day off today to try to get tickets for all of the concerts. Two years ago she took three weeks off doing all the concerts.

I surpose its not really that different from our fans doing Carlisle Hartlepool and Plymouth away is it?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I've been trying for a couple of hours to get a couple for the mrs. I have vouchers for seeticket.com but the bloody site isn't working and can't get through on the phone. Bloody mental it is

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Still awaiting the confirmation email but I appear to have two for wembley. Needless to say my far better half is delighted!

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Got through twice online. Birmingham and cardiff. One lot for my mum one for my sister. No probs. I did feel tacky for buying them though!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Apart from every set will be pretty much the same for all shows.

Not one football match is ever the same.

True although some seasons the performance would be similarily bad.

But to show how mad this women is, her and her fan club mates each book a room in a hotel in the city of the concert and when they find out which one the band are staying in they cancel the others and all pile off to that hotel.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got mine for Friday, Sunday and Tuesday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here