Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best thing about Christmas World Cup

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's time to find out what is NSC's favouritest thing about Christmas.

Post your nominations here.

Only stuff that's been seconded progresses to the competition proper. (If there's load of stuff, some seconded stuff may well miss out too. My games, my rules etc)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
the little sausages with bacon wrapped round them

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Doctor Who (representing the last bastion of event TV that isn't a crap reality show)

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Pfeffernusse is nice too.
li_lambertz_pfeffernusse200g.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Last Christmas by Wham
Home Alone
Muppet Christmas Carol

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Opening a bottle of vino at 10 AM and not feeling guilty.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Pfefferkuchen (or Lebkuchen). All that soft gingerbread wrapped in crunchy icing. Not the jam filled ones, they're wrong!!!!

Is the right answer. Seconded!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Sounds to me that you've been Germanised ???
Have they taken your self of humour yet? :thumbsup:

Ah, if you've not tried them then you've never tasted heaven. You taste the sweet citrus icing, and as you bite through it (much like a huge giant crunching through the earths crust) you feel the soft centre. Taking a bite in your mouth is like eating a little bit of the best Christmas you've ever had as you feel the warming ginger in that sweet cakey centre, and the delicate crunch (like walking on virgin snow) of the icing between your teeth. As you swallow you just have to know if the next mouthful will be as good, and I can assure you it is.

Mmmmmmmmm.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Ah, if you've not tried them then you've never tasted heaven. You taste the sweet citrus icing, and as you bite through it (much like a huge giant crunching through the earths crust) you feel the soft centre. Taking a bite in your mouth is like eating a little bit of the best Christmas you've ever had as you feel the warming ginger in that sweet cakey centre, and the delicate crunch (like walking on virgin snow) of the icing between your teeth. As you swallow you just have to know if the next mouthful will be as good, and I can assure you it is.

Mmmmmmmmm.

German only? Or NZ?
Searched on the net, no UK based sellers, unless there hiding somewhere in the depth of the deepest darkest area of Aldi/Lidl...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here