Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best place in London to watch Englands World Cup Games will be......

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Watching the T&T game at Brighton racecourse :drink: :drink:
Watching the Saturay game at Trafalgar Square :drink: :drink:

not sure on others

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Woodchip said:
I might see if the mid-week ones are being shown at the Tap. Pop down there after work then get the train back to Seaford.

:dunce:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I do hear all the arguments against the 'plastics', but I reckon for a BIG game like a quarter or semi (final - haha) the place to be (other than the game) is somwhere like Trafalgar Square. Just can't beat that big crowd atmos!:clap2:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Sports Bar in Haymarket is always good. Thats where I shall be.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
robbied69 said:
Sports Bar in Haymarket is always good. Thats where I shall be.

thats gonna be horrific for games of this magnitude though, you won't get anywhere near the bar

D

Deleted User X18H

Having a lavish event here in the boardroom for the T&T game:drink:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You will have to pay to get in and reserve a ticket for The Sports Cafe, and it will be shit as companies buy the tickets. Other country games are always a crack down there though.

Trafalgar square will be absolutely VILE.

Your best bet is to find a pub local to where you are that shows footy and catch it there.

I work in Leicester Sq and am going to have to find something round here for the Sweden game and based on previous tournaments I cant say Im looking forward to it much.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
dwayne said:
?

suggestions please...

Are you desperate to watch the game with your NSC chums or are you simply even more unimaginative than the chap that suggested the Sports Cafe?

It'll be on in every pub with a telly!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
dwayne said:
why's that?

and do they sell beer in the streets?

They had it down there last World cup v Brazil, waaaaay to many people for the space, really poor views of the Screen, no beer, and Chavsville!

In fact every event at Trafalgar Square fits that description now I come to think of it.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Re: Re: Re: The best place in London to watch Englands World Cup Games will be......

Uncle Buck said:
Are there any pubs in London?

Youre probably asking the wrong bloke if he has to come on here and ask where to watch games that are on telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here