Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Barca boy

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
How good was Gai Asulin when he came on? His first touch was incredible. I know we're all raving about Razak and rightly so, outstanding, but for me Gai displayed a class of vision & movement that we have probably have never seen wearing the famous stripes. I am still drooling over the quality on display today. I don't know about you lot but I cannot believe the quality Gus has now got at his disposal. IMO our midfield selection would not look out of place in a top half Prem team, also counting a fit Vicente. In 30 odd years of watching the Albion I don't think I've ever been so happy :D

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
The skills he was doing in the warm up made me need to put on my spare of pants

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
havent seen what hes been like since joining us (from what i hear from here v.good)
but i saw him a couple of times when he was playing for the man city reserves and he is amazingly skillful, quick and even for a small lad is strong aswell.
injuries i believe are the only reasons why he hasnt been pushing to atleast get on the first team bench. He definetly has a bright future.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Yeah he looked class. Every time he got the ball Ipswich couldn't get near him so they resorted to trying to foul him.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I'm seeing these rather strange links at the top of the Quick Reply box. Is it because the word 'boy' was in the thread title?

Very odd ???

:lol: so am I "Boy Gay" "Gay Gay" and "Gay Gay Gay" :moo:

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
How good was Gai Asulin when he came on? His first touch was incredible. I know we're all raving about Razak and rightly so, outstanding, but for me Gai displayed a class of vision & movement that we have probably have never seen wearing the famous stripes. I am still drooling over the quality on display today. I don't know about you lot but I cannot believe the quality Gus has now got at his disposal. IMO our midfield selection would not look out of place in a top half Prem team, also counting a fit Vicente. In 30 odd years of watching the Albion I don't think I've ever been so happy :D

Good post
I thought we were lucky to witness a word class player like Vicente ever playing for us
From what I saw for those few minutes yesterday this boy is up there with the best also
He just glided with ease past players (a couple of the Ipswich players just fell to the floor in front of him mesmerized) and reminded me of players like Benayoun and Silva
What an end of season we have in store

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here