• Fence

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 63 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Oh get off your high horse ffs. I have tried to engage with you. Yes it is tragic if anyone has their livelihood destroyed and pushed into thinking of suicide , hey, I know about this believe me buddy but there is no rallying groupie like you for me and my profession as we are " collateral damage " of the financial World. So you know f*** all about me or my circumstances fella.

I did not personally slag off any farmer, I did not even know nsc had so many farmers registered with it, I think all farmers are not the saints you make them out to be, it is a board of free speech, if I want to say that, I will. You were the one who threw in the " emotional card ". Yes loads of people are struggling for all manner of reasons at the moment. Don't f***ing side track the argument with the " I am more compassionate than you " bollocks. You know nothing of my compassion for my fellow humans and animals.

I am not going to befriend farmers over this issue and have been very reserved. As this thing progresses I think it is probably best I do not post anymore on here as this is the tip of the iceberg.

As you say, it would be better if you dont post anymore

I see that was sadly an empty promise.........

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I apologised for any offense to the person in question but my views are strong and if you posted yes to the cull that is up to you. You have only seen it from one side of the argument alas. 1% of Badgers have TB so at around 3000 to the 100000 being slaughtered I would say is overall not a way to solve the problem.

Professions are routinely criticised on here from estate agents to recuitment consultants and they are not complicit in a hair brained scheme to kill off 100000 protected species animals so I am hardly likely to be very much on the side of the farmer on this one. If you changed your vote because of my views and hatred of the cull and farmers solution to this that makes you a pretty weak person. This is just the start. This is going to get very very messy and I think you will find in time that my views are at the " very tame " end of the spectrum.

You,re either with man or the badger on this. Take your pick US, this is going get messy.
It's either the badger or cheap beef steak and milk.
Kill the Meles Meles.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't get the tip of the ice berg shit and that a whole load of shit will kick off that US keeps going on are the badgers going to rise up and kill us all.

I am talking about the cull saboteurs. They will be out in force and will cause havoc.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As you say, it would be better if you dont post anymore

I see that was sadly an empty promise.........

I have posted just to piss you off. I will stop posting if and when I decide to, not when told to by you.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Point of order here. The Supermarkets have killed off more Dairy Cattle than Badgers have over the last 5-10 years.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I have posted just to piss you off. I will stop posting if and when I decide to, not when told to by you.

Or Bozza etc...

As for havoc the area will be declared as a don't enter zone if some people are stupid enough to be there and get hit well more fall them

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Or Bozza etc...

As for havoc the area will be declared as a don't enter zone if some people are stupid enough to be there and get hit well more fall them

If Bozza want's to ban me he can.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I am really upset at this policy, I have seen or heard little evidence to back up it will work and it will be diffcult to quantify.

We cycled back from the football on Friday past two badgers playing in Stanmer Park really close to our biggest ever crowd.

What I am aware of is;

A vacination could easily be administered, hence Wales going for this option rather than mass shootings, however the current Goverment see it as too expensive. Scotland has no TB problem so will do neither.

Their is no way of knowing how many Badgers you have killed, and the theorie developed is that if you kill 70% of the population you will minimise TB in cattle, how will you know?

TB infected cattle cannot be sold on under law, even though what they produce is okay, so they are destroyed as they cost the farmer money but would not generate any cash.

I believe if the trials start soon, it will back fire on the goverment when we see people with guns blazing away at protected animals.

Go to see the Badgers at Wakehurst, one of the best £10 you will ever spend, catch them while you can...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Surprise surprise, a Tory U-turn. I wander what they managed to get through under the radar while this and Savile was hogging the headlines? More NHS sell off? Reduced abortion rights? Yup.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
any culls are wrong unless its the tories

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great news that sense is being seen, look forward to the government step down early next year on a bury bad news day, and the logical move towards a biological solution with vaccines and improved farming practices.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
There realy is no need for a cull , badgers could be put on the game list and shot for there meat, as are deer rabbits and many wild birds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here