Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I might catch days 3 and 4 of the first test.

I'm off to Melbourne for a couple of weeks work later this week and it seems rude to go all that way and not get up to Brisbane and take in some cricket.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Bozza said:
I might catch days 3 and 4 of the first test.

I'm off to Melbourne for a couple of weeks work later this week and it seems rude to go all that way and not get up to Brisbane and take in some cricket.

I'd hate to see the state of this board once you get back.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
fatboy said:
I'd hate to see the state of this board once you get back.

I'll be able to tidy up during my day whilst most of you are sleeping (like ickle babies)

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
I'm going, and I still can't believe it! Head out on the 21st December where I'll be in Melbourne for xmas and the 4th test.

Then off to Sydney for new years eve and the 5th test before heading back to blighty on the 9th Jan. Heading out with 4 other mates from work and we can't wait!

Leaving these cold, foggy shores a week on Friday. 2 nights in Dubai and then Brisbane for the whole of the First Test followed by a brief visit of the MCG and then all of the Adelaide test before arriving home on 9th December.

Not sure if I should ask the missus whether she would mind me going to the evening kick off against Cheltenham when I get back :lolol: :lolol:

Come on you England :clap: :clap: :clap:

Come on the Albion and keep up the GREAT work

:clap: :clap: :clap:

PS Happy to meet up for beers if anyone is there......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here