Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The arrogant joy of looking down on a troubled club!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Rev,.........go do one.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wasn't our finest moment to be sure. IMHO Pompey fans deserved a bit of support in their darkest hour, rather than chants of 'does the taxman know you're here?'.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Mods, delete please. i don't want to read this drivel.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Loved every minute of today. Loved it towards the end when everyone sang 'We'll never play you again' bloody brilliant :)

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I happily took a metaphorical dump on the scummy mofos. Kicked the dog when I got in too, mind.

D

Deleted member 2719

Loved every minute of today. Loved it towards the end when everyone sang 'We'll never play you again' bloody brilliant :)

Yes and 2 nil to the taxpayers.

6 points from them delights me immensely.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Best chant of the day 1 - 0 to the taxpayers. Hope they get what they deserve but it looks unlikely as it seems as if the man who caused all the problems Chanria is buying the club back on Monday so they can start the process all over again. What chance administration again in 2 years time.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bollocks. The club deserves all it gets. If I was a fan of Portsmouth I would expect it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Best chant of the day 1 - 0 to the taxpayers. Hope they get what they deserve but it looks unlikely as it seems as if the man who caused all the problems Chanria is buying the club back on Monday so they can start the process all over again. What chance administration again in 2 years time.

Said it before, say it again... How is it in any way the fans fault? Or even the players or the manager?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Those cunts deserved it. They rubbed it in big style when we were in admin 3 years ago.

And now see whos top and see whos bottom. :lolol:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I think a lot of the fans were worried where the money was coming from when they were buying all that success but not sure too many stood up to the owners and asked. Sort of buried their heads in the sand and hoped it would be ok.

Cheating scum, f*** em!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Said it before, say it again... How is it in any way the fans fault? Or even the players or the manager?

Its not but we all stand or fall by supporting the team and their supporters are an arrogant bunch of a...holes. The problem really is the FA didnt have the balls to do what they should have done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here