Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Interesting task...renting supercars. As for the Zonda...yum!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
im watching on sky+ a bit behind but Michael seems pathetic, cant remember what cars he has chosen, giving no possitive input to the team and already treading thin ice.. imo will be fired tonight

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
im watching on sky+ a bit behind but Michael seems pathetic, cant remember what cars he has chosen, giving no possitive input to the team and already treading thin ice.. imo will be fired tonight

Well he's trying hard with the Ferrari...perhaps a little too hard...

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I will follow you to your meeting.........wanka!!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
They abandoned Lucinda! Swines!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Claire is Badger Lite!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Michael should go but I really hope he stays as next week is the Inquisition episode where they get ripped apart in interviews. Michael would be ridiculed methinks.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I think a few more sales, epically during the daytime would have saved Michael yes again.

Cannot see past a Clare / Lee final now.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
If this is the best of British young business people then god help this country!

Who ever said the "best of British young business people" were selected for the program? They only ever select the ones most likely to pull in decent ratings i.e. the no-hopers and wankers.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If this is the best of British young business people then god help this country!

They are not though are they, now that we are in series three (or is it four) 90% of the applicants are big brother rejects. How many serious up and coming business men/women would put themsleves up for the show, I would imagine most of the 11 failures would struggle to get high powered jobs again.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Lee
Alex
Claire

to win it and in that order

Lucinda and Helene to go next week, can't really understand why Helene was kept yesterday after Sir Alan stating he actually doesn't know what she does or what she contributes to the group.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Just thought i'd pop along to say HI and enjoy the rest of the show. Will not be ruining it for anyone this week...

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
avoided this thread till i watched the episode just now.

thank f*** that wet boy michael finally went.. what a waste of space!

lee or claire to win i'd think...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Watched this programme for the first time last night (renting out cars) and I was amazed at the 'arseholeness' (if thats a word) of all involved. Alan Sugar is vile, why would anyone want to work for/be like him, and his 'apprentices' seemed to be point scoring off each other continually.

Greed and human nature at its worse.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
This week's task seems to be a football match.

No, there is no "task" next week. Next week is the interview stage where Sir Alan's finest get to interview the remaining candidates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here