Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The apprentice official thread : eppisode one

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I wish Dick had said 'You're fired' to Mickey a lot sooner than he did.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looking forward to this, best 'reality' show on TV by miles.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
taliban-man to be first to go with his crazy beard:rolleyes:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Disappointed with this task.

"Pitching for a contract to clean minicabs etc etc etc." That'll be a contract for just today then.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Girls may be pulling ahead due to losing the big contract, the lads spent all day in one place. The girls seemed to get some volume of cars washed.

Some real twats already. :flameboun

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Difficult to judge after one episode but they look a pretty uninspiring lot to me. Howard seems ok - at least he hasn't come out with any " I'm the best ever "crap". The cocky geordie bloke may do well but won't win. Of the girls Deborah and the blonde one look like a couple of hard nosed bitches. But early days. Glad Anita went: she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Harsh but fair.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Glad Anita went: she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Harsh but fair.

Quite right. Sugar must be going soft not to have pointed it out. That blonde piece looks a bit high maintenance. Keep her in for a while, though :drool:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
That Geordie bloke was a horrible, snidey wanker. How the f*** could anyone work with that twat?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would it be mean to make the point that every time Anita came on screen, I was irresistably reminded of one of THESE:

pug.jpg

???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes it would. That dog clearly has a very wide mouth. Anita had the smallest mouth known to man.

But also the smallest recorded distance between her nose and her ever-turned up top lip?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyway, my mistake. It wasn't a pug I was thinking of. It was a Pekingese :p
pekingese4.jpg

I'm never going to breed a Crufts-winner with that kind of poor knowledge, am I? :lolol:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
the woman who got fired had the head of a dwarf or what ever you call em now on the body of a correctly proportioned person:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here