Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 40 62.5%

• Total voters

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
If the revelations about McGhee ordering Knight off the bus yesterday are true, would you like to see McGhee out of the club?

Or was he right to allegedly throw Knight off the bus for defending a team mate?

You decide.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Leon Knight's comments yesterday probably were our of order. But it's McGhee's handling o fhim that has led to his disillusionment.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cant coach our glut of strikers where the goal is.

Baffling substititutions (or lack of) in most cases.

Puzzling team selections.

Lost the dressing room.

:wave:

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Leon should not have questioned his judgement. Leon is paid to play or fit into the managers plans.

Leon had already handed in a written transfer request and is obviously keen to move. Why should McGhee accept criticism for a decision he has made from one of his players.

He has to put his foot down, otherwise he would lose respect. Would it be good for the team if this happened every week and say Mayo criticised McGhee for not playing Nicolas. It is the same for everyone. The difference is that other players wouldn't do that as they respect the gaffers decision (MM not Dave) :D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No. Are we going to have one of these polls every day now?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Seagullible said:
I'm undecided as he does some great things but then also some that defy belief. Thing which gets me most at the moment is the constant changing of the sidewhen I personally think a settled side would work best

Well said.....

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I would imagine all this bickering between McGhee and Knight is having an negative effect on team morale.

It does seem as the MM doesn't take any shit, and is willing to field a weakened side just because he doesn't like certain players, even though we have a very delpleted squad.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Seagullible said:
I'm undecided as he does some great things but then also some that defy belief. Thing which gets me most at the moment is the constant changing of the sidewhen I personally think a settled side would work best
What do you not understand about injuries and suspensions?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Seagullible said:
I do but there are some changes not down to injury or suspension
The only changes made voluntarily were Kuipers out for Chagneau (Kuipers didn't exactly inspire confidence in the defence against Millwall did he?) and leaving Leon out altogether - which is again not surprising given his tantrum on the bus and his total non-performance when he came on as sub against Millwall. All the other changes were forced. The only possible debatable change was the keeper.

The amount of ignorance or denial about our situation is staggering. At Southampton I heard people claiming to be fans asking why Reid, Hart and CKR had been dropped and then going on about McGhee being out of touch.

You tell me what players McGhee had available yesterday that he didn't use but would have made the TEAM stronger

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Who do we get instead

How do we pay MM off, we cant make him director of football (whatever that is) as Hinch is doing such a good job there (?)

Whats the point of a new man coming in and changing things with half the season gone.

Stick with him and evaluate the situation after the Stoke game

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
No. And for all those who want him out, who would you bring in to do a better job?

Unlucky against Saints not to get a draw, disappointing to lose the lead against Millwall - should have done better. Wasn't expecting much out of Luton, and we beat QPR and Hull back to back. I think that Macca is going a good job considering the financial situation we are in. :clap:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here