Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - Ask Natterjack

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Just how pissed did he get after Swansea beat Cardiff a couple of weeks ago?

And could he confirm what will be 'in the corners' at the Amex (until we fill them in with seats!)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Can he take over the 'ATFPT' forum? That way we can still have our technical questions on the actual stadium construction answered and the club-orientated ones ('How much will STs cost?' etc) can still go to Insider.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Will he come back to Brighton for the first game at Falmer ?

And what can we due to promote Brighton to being his first team instead of Swansea :lolol:

And also thank him for all his good work not only on the stadium but on here giving great information :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have you signed up to the 1901 yet?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
How much did they pay you to appear on this dreadful show?

Downloaded latest to listen to on holiday for first time and just made me embarrassed to be an Albion fan. Cringed for about 15-20 mins before turning off. Sorry lads, know you put in effort and want to be next badiel & skinner but it's just purile drivel and some of the callers are just complete arses who love sound of own voice / think they're comedians. Instead they're just embarrassing. If any such contributors are reading this please don't ring 606 and shame us all if you think you need to go national.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Oops, meant the Albion moan in. Wrong thread. Sorry! Ask natter if there's any truth in palace stuff being buried in foundations by workmen who lied in the interviews to work on sussex's very own taj!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
How much did they pay you to appear on this dreadful show?

Downloaded latest to listen to on holiday for first time and just made me embarrassed to be an Albion fan. Cringed for about 15-20 mins before turning off. Sorry lads, know you put in effort and want to be next badiel & skinner but it's just purile drivel and some of the callers are just complete arses who love sound of own voice / think they're comedians. Instead they're just embarrassing. If any such contributors are reading this please don't ring 606 and shame us all if you think you need to go national.

I think it's fair to say you're bollocking the wrong show. :shootself

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I think it's fair to say you're bollocking the wrong show. :shootself

Quite, see above. But spot on with my comments ref: the moan in. Shan't be troubling iTunes to download that ever again!! Awful.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
When will the seats be going in?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Is he aware of any naughty people contaminating the Amex with rival team paraphernalia?

I seem to recall Pompey fans burying some tatt under St Mary's when it was built.

Swansea scarf under the east stand toilets maybe?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Firstly thank you for all answering so many questions over the last year.

My question is…

How does it feel to be involved in a project like a football stadium that holds such significance to the local community, does it add extra pressure knowing the stadium will be enjoyed for many generations to come?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here