Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 9th Jan

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Should we be able to actually get into the studio on time with all limbs intacts and electricity working, don't forget to tune into The Albion Roar from 12pm-1pm on 97.2FM or at RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton, UK: Home

This week's show is introduced by Richie, with guests Al and Ady, and as a special guest, we welcome back someone who won't get his tongue stuck on the fenestration - erstwhile BBC bloke Ian Hart.

Contact us on email at thealbionroar@radioreverb.com or leave a message on here.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Wow. Albion Roar is getting good. Chris Cattlin one week Harty the next. The two best guests ever. :cool:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember once it snowed at half time at Cambridge circa 94/95 and the orange ball came out.

Marvellous scenes.

D

Deleted User X18H

Hull FA CUP third round 1985 and we went to school on the Monday

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Best one ever from the Irish league in 1995. The orange ball burst and they play on with a white ball (watch from 1:30)

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d48a6MDmCBM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d48a6MDmCBM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Unsurprisingly, Harty is holed up in Worthing and is now highly doubtful for tomorrow's show. :(

So if anyone sensible happens to be in the vicinity of the Old Steine tomorrow morning and would like to come on the show and talk orange balls, PM me.

D

Deleted User X18H

Unsurprisingly, Harty is holed up in Worthing and is now highly doubtful for tomorrow's show. :(

So if anyone sensible happens to be in the vicinity of the Old Steine tomorrow morning and would like to come on the show and talk orange balls, PM me.

Yeah I'll come on. You and me, be like Brown/Cameron. Actually more like Cyril Smith/John Prescott. That should get you 6000 or so listener's.

Sadly in reality I can't make it. But here's too the power of suggestion.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Just thought I'd echo skipper's sentiments about last week's show. Top work guys, thoroughly enjoyed it. :clap:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Just listening to a couple of the podcasts now (from itunes). They are excellent - well done chaps. For those that have not heard - apparently Jack Straws real name is not actually Jack Straw. I know, I know.

Listening to the players of the decade now. Really excellent.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Just listening to a couple of the podcasts now (from itunes). They are excellent - well done chaps. For those that have not heard - apparently Jack Straws real name is not actually Jack Straw. I know, I know.

Listening to the players of the decade now. Really excellent.

Dont forget to leave feedback on i tunes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Chris Cattlin was very good although he was a typical bluff northerner who like only the sound of his voice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here