Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 8th October - Richard Hebberd & Elliott Moore

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Getting this one in early as we have Richard Hebberd and Elliott Moore in the studio this week.

Richard is the Stadium Operations Manager and is responsible for the running of the stadium. This includes, but is no way restricted to, ground safety compliance, licensing, and law and order issues.

Elliott is the General Manager of Elior. He is in charge of all the bars, restaurants and food kiosks on behalf of Azure.

If you have any (intelligent) questions, comment or suggestions, we will endeavour to put them to Richard and Elliott when we record the show on Thursday. We won't be putting questions on individual cases, nor to instances where discussions are ongoing - more general questions on how their particular role in the running of the Amex.

If one or both can't make it, for whatever reason, they're both happy to come on as soon as possible to talk about their roles and how to make improvements, and so on.

Cheers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Al:

Suggest that you ask Elliott Moore about Kiosks on the approach to the stadium from the station and P & R bus stops. A lot of people have said about there not being chips available and I can understand why. Could they not operate a kiosk / Burger Van similar to what they had at Withdean serving chips and possibly bacon rolls and or hot dogs and burgers.

This would not hit the sales in the stadium because it would encourage more people to buy snacks who wouldnt normally queue for ages in the concourses to buy a limited selection of hot snacks and there is already a small burger stall outside of Falmer Station which appears to do well. Obviously if run in conjunction with the existing facilties it would bring in more revenue to the club.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Its amazing how many people have mentioned the chips issue since we knew that Elliott was coming on

Two words Ady. OVEN CHIPS! no frying required.

Also how about getting some Redwood Food stuff for the veggie options, the do burgers, hot dogs all pretty straight forward family fayre. Also why are burger deals more expensive than the pies, when the pies are clearly superior.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Guys, I don't even think you need suggestions on what to ask Elliot Moore. Just come up with a clever way of intimating the general feeling of fans on queues, service, training (lack of), staffing levels etc etc as I'm sure you will. This is the bloke who's responsible for it all, I'd love to hear what he has to say, and especially to see if he knows what we all know - that it could be infinitely better.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Guys, I don't even think you need suggestions on what to ask Elliot Moore. Just come up with a clever way of intimating the general feeling of fans on queues, service, training (lack of), staffing levels etc etc as I'm sure you will. This is the bloke who's responsible for it all, I'd love to hear what he has to say, and especially to see if he knows what we all know - that it could be infinitely better.

What you say is fine, and was going to put this sort of stuff to him.

However, I put this thread up here in case there was something else - something more specific I may have missed. For instance, people have intimated things about the food and service in the 1901 Club, and as someone who is not a member, nor has ever been in there, this may be an opportunity for a point to be made or question to be asked that reflects certain opinions that I don't know.

I was after a general feel for stuff as I know opinions vary quite wildly. Just trying to do some preparation. :)

Sep 1, 2011
Can you ask that Richard Hebberd why he was seen coming out of the pink house down little preston st at 4am sunday morning?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Paging [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], [MENTION=5001]The Merry Prankster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] on 1901 catering views.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Paging [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], [MENTION=5001]The Merry Prankster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] on 1901 catering views.

It is true that I have been significantly less than impressed by Azures efforts in the 1901. However I have made my feelings known by email and Elliot has taken considerable time at the last two games to sit with me and explain their problems and to tell me some of their ideas for fixing them. I don't know how much of what he has told me is publicly available so I'll leave him to do his own talking.

He is a thoroughly nice chap, seems well aware of their deficiencies and is very keen to overcome them. Whether or not he can fix them I don't know but am prepared to give him time to try.

I also know that he has seen some of the NSC threads expressing disapproval as I sent him links to them after he told me they don't actually get much feedback.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ask Richard if he has toupee for his own catering on match days at the stadium

Nov 20, 2003
hove
can you ask mr more why all there food comes in from brake bros and not locally sorced when all the bull was banterd about also why they employed a chef with no stadium experience at all

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Can you ask Richard Hebberd if he is concerned that due to the location of the stadium, one day a strong gust of wind might whip his wig off in the middle of the car park for all to see?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here