Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 5th November

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
For the first time in about, oooh, three years, we have a married couple in as guests on the Roar. No, not Sarah Watts and Liz Costa - they're on at the end of the month.

Our glorious sponsor, Louise Shelley and her divine, charming, pinny-wearing wife Phil will be joining Ady and Al in discussing how, among other things, the Albion can't be bothered to score in Godforsaken places like Birmingham and Watford.

Join us live at midday on Saturday on 97.2FM or online at radioreverb.com. Failing that, download the podcast on iTunes or via albionroar.co.uk shortly afterwards.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Its all about passing tippy tappystyle not scoring, we want moral victories when the stats are annonced, I mean anyone can shot and hoof the ball up....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I would rather the Frank Lampard school of averages KEEP having shots ONE is bound to GO IN.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be a cracker of a show

I'm here all week for further jokes if required

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Not on the site, or I tunes yet..........

Show is now on the website and should be on iTunes within the next hour or so.

Unfortunately Al is very quiet for the first part of the show so you will need to boost your radios - you cannot get the staff sadly :lolol:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Is it me, or is it still not on iTunes??!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Listened tonight, cracking little podcast as always.

Who is this girl that's on there? Very foxy sounding.

She seems to know and speak with more knowledge than the 3 chaps she was with.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Edna Krabapple

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
No, it's still not on Toons.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I'm listening to it as I type, just went onto the Albion Roar web site and clicked on the link, it's playing away like a goodun :)

I am part of the MTV generation so waiting for it to appear on iTunes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does it make any differance what you listen to it on then? (genuine question first time I've ever been on that site / listened to it)

It just means I can download it and listen to it when I want which is normally on the train.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Does it make any differance what you listen to it on then? (genuine question first time I've ever been on that site / listened to it)

I imagine it is the same version on both 'feeds' so not in the slightest, but I am subscribed to it on iTunes so eventually it pops onto my iPod.

Perhaps I rubbed shoulders with [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] too much and the Apple thing has taken me over as well?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It just means I can download it and listen to it when I want which is normally on the train.

Ahh right, I see, surely (I know you like me calling you Shirley :kiss: ) the web site could be pulled up on a smart phone and then just click the link........as you know Beachy I am way to young for all this modern technology :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here