Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 25th February

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Siblings! Let us not be down-hearted. One total catastrophe like this is just the beginning! This glorious defeat shall unite us all in a...

Liverpool 6 - 1 Brighton. f***ing hell.

Anyhoo, talking about that, and a glorious 0-0 draw in Kingston-Upon-Hull, and other stuff besides will be - with Ady and Al... Kieran Maguire, yep, NSC's very own Nazi mod El Presidente. Doubtless whips, strap-ons, flagellation and Vaseline will also be mentioned. :rolleyes:

Tune in to The Albion Roar from midday til 1 this Saturday on 97.2FM on Radio Reverb - RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home or listen later at albionroar.co.uk or as a podcast on iTunes. You can also join in the show live via Twitter. http://www.twitter.com/albionroar

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You can also ask him about Hull as he was one of the 234 :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
keep meaning to listen to this, but im always in the PUB at 12 :smile:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Al

Can you ask El Pres to regale you with Ryan Harley and Newcastle at home :) I nearly ended up in 1901. He had to hold me back.

Oh and Im sure he heard my Barnes RANT on Weds. x

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
El Pres is the guest coming out out today, should be amusing

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Shirt of the week

football_shirt_8843_1_600x560x0.jpg

Last edited:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I enjoy the Albion Roar, i usually listen to the Podcasts during the week, its a great show! But can you sort the microphones out? When listening on headphones Al sounds like he's gonna burst my eardrum and Ady sounds like he's doing the show laying on the floor.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I enjoy the Albion Roar, i usually listen to the Podcasts during the week, its a great show! But can you sort the microphones out? When listening on headphones Al sounds like he's gonna burst my eardrum and Ady sounds like he's doing the show laying on the floor.

Unfortunately, the equipment is getting a little old and the mixer is not really balanced well which does lead to some mics sounding louder than others, even when you try and get the levels right - it is a problem we have had for many a year

Don't you mean Ady bursting the eardrum, the presenter? It is his speciality - Al likes to sometimes do his impression of Whispering Ted, the snooker commentator :lolol:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Unfortunately, the equipment is getting a little old and the mixer is not really balanced well which does lead to some mics sounding louder than others, even when you try and get the levels right - it is a problem we have had for many a year

Don't you mean Ady bursting the eardrum, the presenter? It is his speciality - Al likes to sometimes do his impression of Whispering Ted, the snooker commentator :lolol:

Sorry, got my Ady's and Al's mixed up! That explains it then, still great show, good guests, keep up the good work. Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here