Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 20 Aug

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Two matches to review, among many hot topics, on this week's Roar - in association with Old football shirts and classic soccer jerseys from around the world. (obligatory bit that) - folks.

Joining Ady and Al live in the studio this week are heavily moisturised, walking men's product-laden uberfans Marcus Hancocks and, making his full Roar debut, Matthew Wilkin - both of whom were at Portsmouth and Cardiff, and can give us full match summaries.

Tune in at midday on 97.2FM in the built-up areas of Brighton & Hove, or listen in at RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home. Failing that, you can listen again on Albion Roar | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show or via the podcast on iTunes.

BTW - is it me, or does it seem an age since we last played at the Amex?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
By the way Im NOT heavily moisturised. Thats Wilkin.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I broke the news, to the kids, tonight.
They had better make the most of the next 2 weeks because they won't be going at all in Sept.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
on air in 15 mins.

get ready to play sir rants a lot bingo

todays words are ....

Tinpot
proper stripes
moisturiser
proper fans
i told you you see
really loud laughter
errea rubbish

Last edited:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Not sure why, but I can't listen on line on my laptop. The stream comes up in the address bar, but then sits doing nothing. Am I being thick and not doing something I should? I have got it on my radio but FM is very crackly in my house.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Not sure why, but I can't listen on line on my laptop. The stream comes up in the address bar, but then sits doing nothing. Am I being thick and not doing something I should? I have got it on my radio but FM is very crackly in my house.

What Internet browser are you using?

I tried on Firefox the other day and nothing happened. It was fine on Internet Explorer and Safari. I haven't tried on google chrome though.

Sorry about that and FM is like that for me too.

All I can say is that if you have more than one browser, give them a go.

The show will be on the Albion Roar website and on iTunes later this evening hopefully and you can catch it there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here