Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 10th December

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Getting this one in early as we're recording the show tomorrow evening.

Joining Ady and Al in the studio is NSC's favourite writer, chief sports writer for the Argus, and Delilah-chirping Stokie Andy Naylor.

Any questions you might want to ask, get them down here. I'm not going to insist on sensible ones, because I don't think I'll get that many anyway.

Fire away...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do you acknowledge that, whilst also being a place for a bit of a laugh, silly banter and downright nonsense, NSC has a proven track record for being a very valuable tool for insider info and has broken a number of exclusives?

I'm sure you can word it better than me.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
I like Andy and think he does agood job so what if he suports stoke proberly makes him more objective . Could you ask him which manager he had most time for and why and also which he didnt and why ....many thanks.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton

Nov 20, 2003
hove
`I get the stoke thing re Gordon Banks I had the same thing for Shilton he was a goalkeeping god to me when I was a lad so I always kept an eye out for the Forest score ,thought he came across very well and his Dean Wilkins thing supised me always thought it would be Peter Tayor .thakx for asking my question TLO

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
only just listening now. loved Al's suggestion of Andy's 25 years at The Argus being celebrated by a "golden shower"

Thanks for confirming that. I did hear that right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here