Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion often reveal a new player on the first day of Pre - season !

D

Deleted User X18H

Virgo for instance and Kishischev of sorts.

Tomorrow could be interesting. You never know who is going to turn up.

I'm hoping for a prominent player released from a Premier League who the club have wanted to keep underwraps. But not KLL.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
ClutchingStraws.jpg

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Don't think so, the club people carrier has already been booked to pick up the entire squad.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Me and the missus are just off to Hove Lawns for an early morning dip Tim - meet us there and I'll happily drown you - if you're up for that of course.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

So, for "often", you mean "twice". Please tell me those two aren't the best (or only) examples you can come up with of this supposed trend.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Tomorrow could be interesting. You never know who is going to turn up.

I'm hoping for a prominent player released from a Premier League who the club have wanted to keep underwraps. But not KLL.

Kishishev didn't sign until mid July last year although he may have been on trial at the start of pre season. Having said that, presumably we will know who Michael Woods has signed for tomorrow (or at least if he has signed for us).

D

Deleted User X18H

Me and the missus are just off to Hove Lawns for an early morning dip Tim - meet us there and I'll happily drown you - if you're up for that of course.

I mentioned this to Mrs HB&B, but as I said before she cannot do the Hollingdean thing, or else I am sure like many others she's be well up for it. 'Oh no' she said 'he's not from that place dreaded by all Brightonians is he'? 'I can't even say it' she said. 'Ohhh no B B B B..........please not BN2!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There are usually a few photos of the first day of training which contain some players people don't recognise.

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
Now McNulty has gone, any ideas who we might get as cover for Painter, he was incredible last year but luck says he will miss a couple of games this year through injury!! Still think we need a quality forward and influential playmaker in the middle of the park - would like to have Kevin Phillips although I expect he will stay at Birmingham now that they are in same division any other suggestions?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I mentioned this to Mrs HB&B, but as I said before she cannot do the Hollingdean thing, or else I am sure like many others she's be well up for it. 'Oh no' she said 'he's not from that place dreaded by all Brightonians is he'? 'I can't even say it' she said. 'Ohhh no B B B B..........please not BN2!

Honestly Tim we're BN1 you saucecake. You obviously don't know your BN postcodes - John St/Edward St is BN2. We swam at Ovingdean anyway so you're quite safe.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Will Glenn Murray be at pre season on Monday. Officially an Albion player under contract until June 30th and still paid by us???

Personally, I would make him turn up for those couple of days

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Will Glenn Murray be at pre season on Monday. Officially an Albion player under contract until June 30th and still paid by us???

Personally, I would make him turn up for those couple of days

Yeah and make run til he chucks his guts up and then start all over again, under the personal supervision of Charlie Oatway. They could sell tickets for that :D

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't want Muzza anywhere near our players... I hope he enjoys the delights of Croydump...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here