Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion mentioned in local rap battle.... Prince Kong Vs. Verb T

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Im sure plenty of you on here aren't into UK Hip-Hop, or have any clue about the country's growing rap battle scene, so im pretty sure this wont have been posted before...

It's a local rapper Prince Kong (of the Rum Committee) going up against UK Hip-Hop veteran Verb T who's a Palace fan. Anyway the Albion get a nice little mention in Kong's Last round, well worth a watch.

P.S. It's none of that Eminem 8 mile fraff, before everyone starts commenting about that.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
I lasted 4 minutes 12 seconds - if anyone beats that I take my hat off to you...

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Any chance you can tell us the time mins/secs etc that the Albion are mentioned?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
My Granny thought it was realy painful and found it difficult to walk for six weeks and says when it rains it feels like it is seizing up..............................................................Oh sorry no that was Hip-Op

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Luved it, glad I had 15min spare. Looks like in the Gaishia Bar, East St. Btn. Full on. Not RAP this but if music lover's on ere might like Brighton March Punk Song.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Ha ha... Thought this might fly below the radar! I'm sat here with Prince Kong right now, and I was at the battle. You can hear the host shout me out after the 'gully' line...

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i cannot tell who is taking the piss and who isnt on this thread.

if this was in a playground you would think bless them. i cannot believe adults do this.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Here's a couple more songs with a kind of Brighton mention!
:guitar:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Here's a couple more songs with a kind of Brighton mention!
:guitar:

I highly doubt Metallica have ever been to Eastbourne :lolol: (Pedant alert: thats a cover song from The Anti-Nowhere League and they're from Tunbridge Wells!)

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
But this is the best yet......................................NSFW.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here