Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Fan Mosaic - DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS MAY 15TH!!

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Hi NSC - this is the last time we will bother you all about the mosaic.

The deadline for submissions is now just a couple of weeks away (May15th). Remember you can now submit 5 pictures for £9.99+p&p. This will get your pictures included in the mosaic and an A1 glossy print of the final piece delivered to your door.

We are particularly keen on pictures celebrating the last game at Withdean, the Notts County game and the victory parade through Brighton.

To submit pictures either email them to submit@albionfanmosaic.co.uk or visit our website for loads more info at www.albionfanmosaic.co.uk

As a final reminder below are images of the final design, a snippet of sample mosaic, a couple of example mosaic cells and a mock up of where the mosaic will hang in the Supporters Bar.

(On the subject of the Supporters Bar it is 'pre-turnstile' meaning ALL fans can come and see the mosaic.)

The final image that will be made up of 1000's of pics...
Mosaic Image.jpg

A small snippet of a recent trial run...
NEW SNIPPET.jpg

An example of roughly how big the pictures will appear on the final mosaic...
006.jpg Elliott Bennett.jpg

A mock-up of where the mosaic will hang in the bar...
Supporters Bar Mock Up.jpg

Finally Tim and I would like to thank EVERYONE who has submitted or helped out on this amazing project, particularly those on NSC who helped come up with the idea in the first place. I hope you all love it when you get to see it at the ground.

10% of all proceeds to the excellent REMF. On that subject Tim and I will be doing a bit of flyering at the REMF game so stop us to say hello if you can!

Over and out.

Warren and Tim

To submit pictures either email them to submit@albionfanmosaic.co.uk or visit our website for loads more info at www.albionfanmosaic.co.uk

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
are you on Target guys? I still have my Free slots to take up, really should get my arse in gear!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Argh!

I had forgotten about this... I'll submit tonight,

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
So if we submit 5 pics will they all deffinitely get on are you picking the best?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
We now have enough to complete the piece and it's going to look AMAZING!

We are still looking for more though so it's not too late to get on there...

Warren

cool cheers mate I'll get cracking now

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I did'nt wanna overload the Mosaic with 12 more pictures of my mug, so sent one of me when I was young, one with a snowboard and another one (top secret).

Top work chaps, really looking forward to the final products :)

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Just done it. It was worth the tenner just for the memories of going through the old photos of me and the nipper enjoying the glory years of the early noughties!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oooh, I think a picture of my stint as Her Majesty at Notts County deserves a go :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here