Votes: 43 48.3%
  • 4 - Moving On

Votes: 8 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It appears there are some delusional people who still think we are staying up. This is NOT healthy. It is NOT healthy to their mind and their overall well being. Of the 4 clear stages in the process of relegation what stage would you say you have reached ?.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
You don't know definitively at all so this thread is both ridiculous and pointless.

Lots mor epoints to play for, we could, feasibly, stay up without any sort of miracle.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't take everything so seriously. I am upset BHAFC are going down but in the scheme of the World it is hardly the end of the World and if it is you need to get a life or some perspective in life.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
i'm irritated as opposed to angry (which got my vote )....slowly moving towards acceptance. I'm not a pessimist nor an optimist. I'm a realist and i realize we're in SHIT.
:annoyed::down:

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
No, it's not the end of the world, and that precisely why we should still be optimistic and try to enjoy the rest of the season, not mope around like idiots.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
10 years ago , 20 years ago I would have been devastated and thought of topping myself at the thought of relegation. Now I am not all that bothered tbh. My passion for BHAFC is really waning and that it the saddest thing. I will always follow the club but the passion is dying.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
10 years ago , 20 years ago I would have been devastated and thought of topping myself at the thought of relegation. Now I am not all that bothered tbh. My passion for BHAFC is really waning and that it the saddest thing. I will always follow the club but the passion is dying.

Maybe you're the one with the problem, not the club.

All you seem capable of is moaning, so your passion hasn't really waned it's just turned hideously destructive and pointless...

In response to the actual thread, im in Denial as we should all be, because we still can get out of this. This train of thought only applies when we are actuall down. At the moment, one feasible weekend can change eveyrthing.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

come on uncle Spielberg, you know thats not true one bad season will not kill your passion for the club. You are just pissed off at the situation like many of us,we just cant belive we are in this position as there was no indication this was going to happen from last seasons position and promise we showed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe you're the one with the problem, not the club.

All you seem capable of is moaning, so your passion hasn't really waned it's just turned hideously destructive and pointless...

In response to the actual thread, im in Denial as we should all be, because we still can get out of this. This train of thought only applies when we are actuall down. At the moment, one feasible weekend can change eveyrthing.

How would 1 week end change it ?. We are 7 points off safety with 9 games left.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
How would 1 week end change it ?. We are 7 points off safety with 9 games left.

Right...

Say, we beat Tranmere (we all know we could, opbviously this is going to be optimistic but it wouldn't require a miacle)

Hereford lose or draw to Huddersfield (again, optimistic but not miraculous)
Swindon beat Yeovil (same applies)
Northampton Carlisle is a draw, or Northampton win...

We are on 38, one point behind Yeovil, and either: Northampton are on 42 and Carlisle (with 2 extra games) are on 43, or Carlisle are on 42 with two extra games played and it's a five horse race.

Looks pretty different doesn't it.

It makes me laugh how there are people out there who are still in denial & believing that we will not finish in the bottom 4.

As far as I was concerned, I had accepted relegation back in the Autumn, unless there was major improvements. Week in week out we are inept & still there are folk out there believing we will win all our remaining home games!

Get real............

There is no leadership on the field or fight within the team

D

Deleted User X18H

So what!! The Albion may (probably) will go down , get relegated to a lower division.

We have no god given right to compete any higher than we do, in 108 years, 89 of which I believe as a professional club we have competed in the top flight for FOUR of those years.(or seasons)

Football Clubs peak and trough get over it, Stoke and Hull will be back at this level within 10 years you mark my words, look at Bradford!!

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
It makes me laugh how there are people out there who are still in denial & believing that we will not finish in the bottom 4.

As far as I was concerned, I had accepted relegation back in the Autumn, unless there was major improvements. Week in week out we are inept & still there are folk out there believing we will win all our remaining home games!

Get real............

There is no leadership on the field or fight within the team

God, I hope you really are proud! Well done, congratulations all round...

QAs I have posted before, yes they're getting paid, but how can you expect the players to fight and play with passion when supporters were already getting on their backs all teh way back then...

Supporters of this club are so used to dissapointment that its almost like an expectation, and tehy have to find some in everything... allow yourself to believe!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Too many loanees who didn't give a toss about putting the shirt on.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I think the majority of people that went to Scunthorpe accepted relegation, judging by the chants at the end of the game.

It is not the end of the world if we go down, there will still be football to watch, there will still be Falmer on the horizon, yes it will be humiliating being in division 4, but we have won it two times before, and we can do it again!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here