Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The 2024-25 Loanee Tracker Thread

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Without doubt not a wide player but a central creative player is his role. Trouble at Albion was despite his obvious skill became a liabilty because didnt release ball quick enough so often lost the ball and opposition were away. Has great potential and lets hope he has enough game time to rectify his weaknesses while at Leicester

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
I watched the match and Facu was great. We either get a better player back next season or make a lot of money in the transfer fee.

(and imagine us loaning a player to help out a recent PL- and FAC-winning club. Madness.)
Before we were in the PL, the games I would watch was whatever was on in the pub, or games where my Fantasy league players were playing (playoffs and fa cup games excepting, as non-PL games didn't often make the pub TVs here in Amsterdam). Since Brighton hit the PL I'm mostly a Brighton games only man. My Fantasy results have suffered terribly from it. But I found I was watching the game yesterday, at least until FB went off, and have a feeling I will be doing it more, as I like FB and I think he's going to bloom into a super player - this is a kiss of death from me, I am terrible at judging the quality of players.

The same has occurred with Internationals, I didn't care that much about non-England games. But since Brighton is stacked with talent, I watch every game I can where a Brighton player is playing.

Long story short, we need to loan out more of our players to PL clubs so I can improve my Fantasy Football results!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So how many have we got out on loan now?
12 - See the OP!

Cut and pasted here for you!

Benicio Baker-Boaitey - on loan at Port Vale (League 2);
Luca Barrington - on loan at Grimsby (League 2);
Facundo Buonanotte - on loan at Leicester City (Premier League);
James Beadle - on loan at Sheffield Wednesday (Championship);
Samy Chouchane - on loan at Northampton Town (League 1);
Kamari Doyle - on loan at Exeter City (League 1);
Ben Jackson - on loan at Livingston (Scottish Championship);
Tom McGill - on loan at MK Dons (League 2);
Andrew Moran - on loan at Stoke City (Championship);
Casper Nilsson - on loan at Partick Thistle (Scottish Championship).

Ibrahim Osman - on loan at Feyenord (Eredivise):
Kjell Scherpen - on loan at Sturm Graz (Austrian Bundesli

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
12 - See the OP!

Ah yes sorry. I hadn't realised you were editing it each time. Can see last edit was Monday now.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
12 - See the OP!

Is there a reason you didn't add Harry Lee to the list? Even though you hadn't heard of him, he's still an Albion player out on loan.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is there a reason you didn't add Harry Lee to the list? Even though you hadn't heard of him, he's still an Albion player out on loan.
Yes - I do remember you posting about him. When I started these threads I went for a policy of only including loans down to League 2 level. Partly that was to avoid chasing up (often short term) loans that our young players, particularly GKs, get to teams like Bognor, Worthing or Burgess Hill for example.
Secondly, because there is enough information from the BBC and fan's forums to keep track of appearances, progress, etc. and pass it on via this thread. Below that level, information is much less available, if at all. For overseas loans I rely on the likes of Swanny and others, plus the occasional update from the Albion website.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yes - I do remember you posting about him. When I started these threads I went for a policy of only including loans down to League 2 level. Partly that was to avoid chasing up (often short term) loans that our young players, particularly GKs, get to teams like Bognor, Worthing or Burgess Hill for example.
Secondly, because there is enough information from the BBC and fan's forums to keep track of appearances, progress, etc. and pass it on via this thread. Below that level, information is much less available, if at all. For overseas loans I rely on the likes of Swanny and others, plus the occasional update from the Albion website.
Fair enough.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fair enough.
Cheers. Obviously I don't own this thread - anybody can post anything on it - but from my own point of view I'd be quite happy if you were to contribute any bits of news about young loanees to this thread. I won't add them to the OP - on that I'll just stick to the core idea of this thread but I'm sure people would welcome the information, and maybe this isn't a bad place to include it?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here