Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That'll Be Rioting In Croydon & Shit Northern Towns Tonight Then

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I always thought Croydon was a shit northern town...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I hope our fans don't destroy Portugal, its a country I have yet to visit and would like to get a friendly welcome when I do.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The trams are in for a kicking tonight :lolol:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
would nt surprise me if things have kicked off in this shit northern town.:nono:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Um...hang on let's have a bit of sense here. Someone is in intensive care in* Reading tonight and god knows how it happened. So let not restrict things to supposedly "backward" places, it happens everywhere...

Just been out in town and its absolute mayhem. Why do we fight fans when we lose and hug them when we win. F*cking stupid :censored:

*not a coma as radio first reported...

Last edited:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
just got back from HASTINGS where i was shooting a gig.

as i left town police dogs/cars/men were legging it all over the shop and the general atmosphere was pretty bloody scary!!

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Already started, it seems.
From a Spurs board:
As predicted by many riots have started in croydon again, just drove thru there to drop my (portugese) gf home and it's a total mess, many shops have windows smashed, a bus has been totally f***ed up and several bins set on fire, i only saw the aftermath but it was a right mess and there was still a contingent of riot police around. How I love football yobbos :(

Funny, while at Brighton station tonight, I could have sworn I saw last Friday's Croydon Advertiser on sale with the front page banner headline on last week's violence: "Never again" . . .

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Raphael Meade said:
just got back from HASTINGS where i was shooting a gig.

as i left town police dogs/cars/men were legging it all over the shop and the general atmosphere was pretty bloody scary!!

That's pretty much an ordinary Thursday night in Hastings...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm going to cycling through Kennington/Stockwell this morning, the Portuguese part of London. When I cycled through last night, there were Portuguese flags everywhere - wonder how many will be still up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here