Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thatcher is dead

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
bastard (that's for the people who hate her and want her to die, and for the people who love her and couldn't bear the loss!)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'll dance on the evil bitches grave/best peace time prime minister ever, shall we just leave it there ? Or have ten more pages basically reiterating the above two statements.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Shame not true. A women who ruined and ran the country down and alot of the social problems we are now faced with is a result of th im alright jack attitude she installed into a generation. Terrible terrible women.

Kazim

Sep 3, 2009
Hove
But a million times better than Brown / Blair who gave away all our gold, got us into pointless wars and sold us down the river to Europe

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Did any of you actually click on the link?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Shame not true. A women who ruined and ran the country down and alot of the social problems we are now faced with is a result of th im alright jack attitude she installed into a generation. Terrible terrible women.
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Some people make me laugh.

The way I see it, is if you wanted to better yourself and work hard, she was your "man".

If you wanted everyone else to look after you, then she wasn't.

I think the soical problems we have now, is summed up when a 16 year old , can rape a 7 year old boy 2006, then rape another in 2009 and be set free, to rape yet another a few days later and still only gets 3 years,which probably means he'll be out in a year to probably do it again.

Kill the cun t after attack one or two, and the "Social Problems" will soon sort themseleves out when people realise they can't just do want they want and get away with it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Alright jack attitude? I think that phrase would have been more appropriate 20 years before her time.

Like or hate the women she stood up to the unions who were holding the country to ransom.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its only a matter of time... can the Mods of NSC make the desicion to either ban all related postings or move them to a special ramblings sub forum? there are those that like/respect her and those that hate/dispise her. nothing anyone says here will change anyones opinions which are entrenched in 20-30 years of political dogma.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This is a story about a dead CAT. Just to make that clear before anyone else presses any more knee-jerk function keys.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Like or hate the women she stood up to the unions who were holding the country to ransom.

They certainly were, and we so rarely see any union strength nowaday, but whenever we do see it, I'm just all the more grateful all over again that she did what she did.

Postal workers, binmen .... it's a rare exception these days, rather than a regular occurence, and it's to her we must turn to thank for that.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
0413776166.jpg

Use 102: Starting a binfest on NSC.

:thumbsup:

Feb 2, 2007
Japan

Perfectly put. She is largely responsible for many of the ills of British society today.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"If the cat wasn't dead, I'd have killed it by now," Mr Soudas is reported to have said of the 16-year-old grey tabby.

I feel a bit like that about this thread...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here