Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thatcher dead?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Dennis has been dead for 8 years, I doubt anyone is getting excited about that.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good timing with a Tory government presiding over the richest getting ever richer while the rest of the country pay the bill for bankers' greed.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Apparently a different Margaret Thatcher (an American) has died in a car crash.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Dennis has been dead for 8 years, I doubt anyone is getting excited about that.

Maggie never realised for at least 4 years, sex was still the same but the washing up pile kept getting bigger

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
when this does happen i hope NSC keeps all the binfestery on one thread so it doesnt pollute. she's sooo 1980's.

Good timing with a Tory government presiding over the richest getting ever richer while the rest of the country pay the bill for bankers' greed.

i know, it was so much different only 2 years ago.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Probably not, no.

Either some bizarre viral bollocks to do with a film or a coincidence involving another M.Thatcher.

The passing of this great lady will never be a good time for this blue through and through community so I hope when the horrible day does arrive it is during the Summer months due to the obvious week downtime we will all take to reflect and remember.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Twitter came up blank. However Birmingham and Brum are both trending, but I couldn't work out why other than there being many unrelated tweeds mentioning them.

D

Deleted User X18H

Unconfirmed as yet. But the BBC newsroom is getting excited, apparently.

Yes she may one day leave this earth in body. But never in the hearts and minds of real, hard working, dilligent, ambitious and proud Englishmen.

Yes she may one day leave this earth in body. But never in the hearts and minds of real, hard working, dilligent, ambitious and proud Englishmen.

Which one are you in that list?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here