Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That was for all of us who KEPT THE FAITH!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Oh Micky you're so fine. Tactical GENIUS from the MESSIAH tonight. Those subs totally swung the game. Kevin Thornton is, in my opinion, one of the most skilful albion players I have seen, and BRAD is almost as good.

So Micky, my darling, ignore what the disgraceful WHINGERS and nsc mongs have to say and keep up the excellent work of tonight. As the great Shania Twain would say: 'You're still the one.':bowdown:
Don't take much to please you does it,maybe we should go without a win in the next 10 games and you can get excited about the 11th game win:thud:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Oh Micky you're so fine. Tactical GENIUS from the MESSIAH tonight. Those subs totally swung the game. Kevin Thornton is, in my opinion, one of the most skilful albion players I have seen, and BRAD is almost as good.

So Micky, my darling, ignore what the disgraceful WHINGERS and nsc mongs have to say and keep up the excellent work of tonight. As the great Shania Twain would say: 'You're still the one.':bowdown:

Altho I'm overjoyed with the result I think maybe you are a little over the top mate.

Howerver, waht you said about Sullivan was spot on. Sully proved himself tonight and Michel should know he DOES have competition.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

TCB - Although not really a fan of your match/player reporting when we are bad, i am looking forward to your full report tonight :thumbsup: :D

(It was also a shame you didn't report on the Man City game either, enforced exile and all that..)

:ascarf:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
That Sullivan save just before HT when it was 2-0, proved a crucial one.

Go into HT 3-0 down..(unless ur spurs playing united) your not gunna win

At the game tonite much to my better judgement, still not impressed, we got lucky, back to normal this Saturday when the jellied eel noshers stuff us.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Right about Micky.
Right about Sullivan.
Right about Johnson.

Why don't you lot just save the time and effort of posting yourselves and just listen to me?:p

BEHAVE!!!!!!;)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A great result, but still a poor peformance. I still have no idea how we won the game and can only put it down to a certain Mr N. Pearson who was totally inept and unable to adapt his side to our change in personnel and formation at half time. Leicester were SHITE in the second half and we were not much better. I'm still utterly bemused.

I hope to god that MA has learnt something about the midfield that we should be starting with, but with 11 players to choose from in midfield he seems to have confused himself. How can Thornton be declared not fit enough to start hen Johnson has only started one match all season and made three subs appearances? There is still a hell of lot wrong at the club and a lot of things to put right.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
:

Tactical Genius to leave "one of the most skilful albion players I have seen" on the bench for the fifth game running. Yeah, BRILLIANT decision that. :shootself

Oh behave! You've moaned enough at Micky this season when we lose, but now we win it's down to the OTHER manager. So, so hypocritical.

If he's not fit enough to play 90 minutes then I'd rather he come on against a tiring team at the business end of a match than be knackered and brought off after an hour. Just another unjust stick to beat Micky with.

Oh shit-I'm agreeing with you again! Seriously, it all goes tits up and it's all down to Adams-we get a good result and it's NOT down to Adams. Just how the f*** does that work then?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Oh shit-I'm agreeing with you again! Seriously, it all goes tits up and it's all down to Adams-we get a good result and it's NOT down to Adams. Just how the f*** does that work then?

Exactly. It's all gone quiet over there hasn't it?! What a win!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bollocks, that was for the fans who have sat through mostly shite this season and it was way way overdue so let's not forget the cocks ups on the way to this memorable and excellent victory. Hopefully the 1st game in a turnaround that will see a competitive and entertaing Albion for the rest of the season..

Well done Micky, but don't let it slip again with hairbrained selections and tactics...please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here