Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That video that plays every time before a game that shows goals from the past

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
I love everything except the sound of the guy who shouts 'BRIGHTONNNNNNNNNNN' at the end of it, makes me cringe a little bit.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
even Leon Knights penalty makes me smile
all part of our rich history

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Love it too. Would quite like the mental "storrrrreeeeerrrrrr" comm to appear at some point.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Love it too. Would quite like the mental "storrrrreeeeerrrrrr" comm to appear at some point.

The "Stooooorrrrrreeeeeeerrrrrrrrr" bit is there.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Is it? I don't think so.. the commentary is from the game last season when Bridcutt scored in stoppage time.. 'the stuff of champions'.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yeah it is

I don't know if you're agreeing with me or not :lolol:.. is you're saying the Storer comm is in there, I'll have to get my ears syringed. Didn't notice at any of the games I've been to .. all of them except Saturday.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I love everything except the sound of the guy who shouts 'BRIGHTONNNNNNNNNNN' at the end of it, makes me cringe a little bit.
Agreed. Let's be honest that "Put Your Hands Up for Brighton" song is terrible all round.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Stooooorer commentary is there.

Could do with Reinelt commentary as well as the pictures though.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
I don't know if you're agreeing with me or not :lolol:.. is you're saying the Storer comm is in there, I'll have to get my ears syringed. Didn't notice at any of the games I've been to .. all of them except Saturday.

:lolol: sorry, the Storer comm is in there, better get an ear test?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton

This, the gay chavy Brightonnnnn is cringe worthy.

Would like the lyrics to sussex bt the sea on the screen when we run out, maybe this will help people sing it at the right tempo?

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
What's the tune on it? Not the FBS/Put Your Hands Up one, the other stuff?

the epic music is by a guy called Craig Armstrong - i can't quite remember the title, i think its possibly called 'escape' - they used to use it at Aston Villa when i worked there when the teams came out, always worked really well. love it in this video, classic montage stuff

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
the epic music is by a guy called Craig Armstrong - i can't quite remember the title, i think its possibly called 'escape' - they used to use it at Aston Villa when i worked there when the teams came out, always worked really well. love it in this video, classic montage stuff

This one...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Really interesting to see it on YouTube. I didn't know that half that commentary was on there. In my seat in the WSL all you really pick up is the music and crowd noise.... Likewise, when they played the CMS video, virtually impossible to pick out anything except the odd word. I guess those speakers are just too far up for us & if we could hear clearly, the WSU fans would be blasted out the back of the stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here