Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Kill Bill track...

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
which loads of people have requested for the prematch music ('Battle without Honour or Humanity' by Tomoyasu Hotel) isn't available to buy on iTunes.
Can anyone burn me a copy?

Likewise 'I am The Resurection' by The Stone Roses - that would be great pre match music, it's from an absolutely classic album too, but I only have it on vinyl (must be one of the last LPs I bought)

Have dug out nearly all your other requests.

'Could Well Be In' by The Streets is amusing but I don't think it's exactly uplifting - and it's got fcuks in it!

'Welcome To The Jungle' by Guns 'n' Roses has great ironic appeal (goes well with 'Sound of the Suburbs' by The Members)

Scissor Sisters are great, should have played them already. Likewise The Coral and Snow Patrol.

As for 'Money's Too Tight To Mention...'
methinks that's in very poor taste right now!!!!!!!!

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Please play part time punks by TV personalities from a Mojo givaway with tracks chosen by Mick Jones and Paul Simonnen so I presume Atilla has it. No reason really, its just a great song.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Moneys too tight ot mention would be class!

Dont really understand who wouldnt simle and the irony, we do have Skint on our shirts after all. Would it upset DK?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
attila said:
which loads of people have requested for the prematch music ('Battle without Honour or Humanity' by Tomoyasu Hotel) isn't available to buy on iTunes.
Can anyone burn me a copy?

If you PM me your email address I can try mailing it to you tonight.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I just downloaded it from Win mx

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Marshy said:
That Kill Bill track is still so good as a ring tone !

Whats it called if I look for it as a ring tone? Presume it ain't given the full name...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Silence Is Golden - espcially pumped up for the South Stand :lolol:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
attila said:
Likewise 'I am The Resurection' by The Stone Roses - that would be great pre match music, it's from an absolutely classic album too, but I only have it on vinyl (must be one of the last LPs I bought)

Are you going to play the full 10min version?

Albion, England & Stone Roses forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

You have to have some jingles attila, for playing at those special moments.....like when Cardiff's Sam Hamman was down; The Hives "see the idiot walk" woulda been appropriate.

When palace come down (next season) I think "admit admit you're SHIT you're SHIT you're SHIIIIT" by The Buzzcocks would speak volumes, and after we tear them to shreds howsabout 'Bits and Pieces' by Dave Clark Five to shove their 'glad all over' down the toilet.

D

Drips

The Stranglers, No more heros for Leicester, Wet Sham & Leeds :dunce:

Seriously though, Nice & Sleazy with the long intro (pref live version) is wicked :clap2:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
attila said:
Here they come
The part time punks...

I have the original vinyl single

So have I

:clap2: :clap2:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Drips said:
Seriously though, Nice & Sleazy with the long intro (pref live version) is wicked :clap2:

echo

:clap2:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
attila said:
Here they come
The part time punks...

I have the original vinyl single
Dan Treacy, Ed Ball - The TV Personalities - classic

Come to that,

how about 'Saturday Night Beneath the Plastic Palm Trees' by the Leyton Buzzards?

Shame. I only have'em on vinyl.

(Rest of NSC breathes a sigh of relief..)

Ok can we have dickie davis eyes by half man half biscuit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here