Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That **** in the Palace shirt at the Lewes game

I know the OP, if he said he did it , he would have.

A BHA fan going to a Palace friendly wouldn't leave unscathed, not according to Das of course,
Am too long in the tooth for giving out slaps but I would definitely dish out some verbal abuse.
The Palace fan deserved any stick he got, he should have known better.

For wearing colours anywhere else no problem, I see Brighton fans occasionally in Littlehampton:wave:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Same as the knobs near me, they have a massive palace flag in their back garden on a pole. You can't miss as you drive past. It's done on purpose too wind brighton supporters up. Lack of respect for the area. They have only been down here a few years, obviously sold up and came down because their own area was crap

Anyone with a flag and pole in their garden is obviously an idiot. Set fire to it I say!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A BHA fan going to a Palace friendly wouldn't leave unscathed, not according to Das of course,
Am too long in the tooth for giving out slaps but I would definitely dish out some verbal abuse.
The Palace fan deserved any stick he got, he should have known better.

For wearing colours anywhere else no problem, I see Brighton fans occasionally in Littlehampton:wave:

And there we have it, a Palace fan saying the Palace fan at the Lewes game deserved some stick.
I'm sure some wet wipe of a Brighton fan will be along to disagree with you soon. :thumbsup:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
And there we have it, a Palace fan saying the Palace fan at the Lewes game deserved some stick.
I'm sure some wet wipe of a Brighton fan will be along to disagree with you soon. :thumbsup:

I have to disagree.

We're taking the word of a Palace ****?

(Is that soon enough?)

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
It is a cliché, but there is always one…

Just like when there is a storm raging at high tide in Brighton: there is always one idiot standing on the end of the pier, admiring the view.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
You have to disagree with what exactly?

Anything you want; saves you waiting for anybody else to meet your "wet wipe" expectations.

It was a joke, by the way. :rolleyes:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Anyone with a flag and pole in their garden is obviously an idiot. Set fire to it I say!
Another flag in the bottom of the garden near the railway line just north of Haywards Heath Station.
He the one that drove a minibus load of Brighton fans to Hereford .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Anything you want; saves you waiting for anybody else to meet your "wet wipe" expectations.

It was a joke, by the way. :rolleyes:

image.jpg

A joke, yes of course silly me. :)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Another flag in the bottom of the garden near the railway line just north of Haywards Heath Station.

Great. Still think you have to be a bit weird to want a giant flag pole in your garden.

Each to their own.

SAC

May 21, 2014

Did they want to go to Hereford (does anyone?) or was it a bizarre kidnap plot?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Was he walking around completely stunned by the standard of the facilities compared to Selhurst park?
You've not been to Selhurst Park for 2 years, facilities are very much improved thanks to our wealth from being a premier league club :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here