Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That dirty ****er SYMES

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Never mind songs for Elliott Bennett on Saturday. I trust everyone is ready to UNLEASH HELL on that dirty **** who kicked Casper in the HEAD, and elbowed Tommy Elphick in the FACE in the home game.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
And DEMAND a penalty for any offences in the general vicinity of the last third....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
And DEMAND a penalty for any offences in the general vicinity of the last third....
The most outrageous decision I think I have ever seen, that. Anyone else notice that the linesman didn't flag until after one of their players had gone over to talk to him? Not as though he could possibly have seen where the offence had taken place of course. Totally disgusting - should never be allowed to officiate at a professional football match again. We owe them big time!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Indeed. Even taking into account the penalty that never was - that was down to the incompetence of the officials and being swayed by one of their players talking to the linesman as per the above.

You could argue that their incompetence also resulted in the non sending off of that twat.

Anyhooo those "challenges" was blatant cheating so I wish I was there to boo that **** within an inch of his life.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
These things balance themselves out over the season generally, so think Karma ladies and gents. We will get what we deserve on Saturday...

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Bunch of drama queens you lot. It was quite clearly an accident for the challenge on Ankergren and was it was his shin that hit him.

The elbow, well it was living dangerously but did Elphick complain? Not at all, so maybe you should stop crying about it :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bunch of drama queens you lot. It was quite clearly an accident for the challenge on Ankergren and was it was his shin that hit him.

The elbow, well it was living dangerously but did Elphick complain? Not at all, so maybe you should stop crying about it :thumbsup:

I hope Adam hammers him.

How's your season going?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The most outrageous decision I think I have ever seen, that. Anyone else notice that the linesman didn't flag until after one of their players had gone over to talk to him? Not as though he could possibly have seen where the offence had taken place of course. Totally disgusting - should never be allowed to officiate at a professional football match again. We owe them big time!

That wasn't the case at all, either from viewing it with my own eyes and from talking to the 4th official that day, who I know. (He also refereed our game at Southampton).

The ref blew his whistle for an offence. What would normally happen at this point is, via the microphones/ear-pieces is that the referee would ask the linesman where the offence took place, and the referee would have given the penalty immediately, rather than indicating for a free kick first.

Unfortunately, the ear pieces had stopped working about 15 minutes before the end of the game so the ref and lino couldn't converse. So, when the lino saw that the referee had given it as an offence against us, he indicated it was a penalty. He didn't indicate for a penalty first as he didn't know which way the referee was giving it.

Anyway, back to Symes - yep - we need to unleash hell and fury upon him.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Symes didnt play against Colchester. Suspended? Injured? You sure he will be playing against us?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Wasn't he linesman v Pompey two weeks ago?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

accident my arse , if that was an accident i,m an astronaut , he wellied the keeper in the face deliberately and should have been sent off.......FACT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here