Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Atmosphere is SHIT.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Crickhowell lads will get 'em going.:drink: X plenty.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why the f*** is the ENGLAND V Australia game being held in Wales. Its just not right is it. A terrible decision. And a ruinious start for the series. Has tarnished the whole series in my opinion.

Oct 25, 2003
Why the f*** is the ENGLAND V Australia game being held in Wales. Its just not right is it. A terrible decision. And a ruinious start for the series. Has tarnished the whole series in my opinion.

sake

england=england & wales

cardiff is one of the best ground in the country........more than happy to have a test there, not sure about opening the ashes though

if a test being held in wales TARNISHES a whole series for you, may i suggest getting out more?

Has your login been hacked - cos you never used to be this much of a reactionary KNOBBER.
It's the England and Wales Cricket Board. Ya get me!?!?

So the whole series, which England might go on to win 3-0 or 3-1 is tarnished?
You won't be posting on any more Ashes threads then?
:rant:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How does England - Engalnd and Wales. How many Welsh people are playing for England ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Has your login been hacked - cos you never used to be this much of a reactionary KNOBBER.
It's the England and Wales Cricket Board. Ya get me!?!?

So the whole series, which England might go on to win 3-0 or 3-1 is tarnished.
You won't be posting on any more Ashes threads then?
:rant:

I may have over exaggerated the issue :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There is a MASSIVE amount of interest about the Ashes in Wales. The league cricket is very strong and widespread here, and cricket in Cardiff will attract support from all over the west (Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Gloucestershire etc) not just Wales.

That said, I wouldn't have used Cardiff as the first venue in the series. Cricket is a traditional game, and tradition states that the first match is played at Lords (where we will probably lose as normal).

Good healthy debate though US:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will the Welsh not want the Aussies to win though ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here