Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thankyou to all the loyal fans

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As the era has come to an end and we get this amazing new stadium, I want to salute all the Withdearners... thank you, you built our stadium.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I made it up (actually I was pissed!)... another name in my bad book :laugh:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
In order to sustain 5,000-7,000 for 12 years at Withdean you had to have had a fan base in excess of 25,000 some all,some less,many little and a lot once or twice and then there's the substantial that have waited-how i don't know.

In order to sustain 5,000-7,000 for 12 years at Withdean you had to have had a fan base in excess of 25,000 some all,some less,many little and a lot once or twice and then there's the substantial that have waited-how i don't know.

Loads of fans that go to away games don't attend home matches.

I don't know why really - perhaps they can best explain it, but they invest a lot in seeing Albion play.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I don't know why really - perhaps they can best explain it, but they invest a lot in seeing Albion play.

Atmosphere and match day entertainment i suppose.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

Probably 90% of the albion games i've been to have been away, and i've been to quite a few. Better atmos, the day lasts longer, different part of the country etc. Can't beat the away experience imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here