Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thanks to the palace fan who smashed up my bike

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
some wanker of a palace fan pushed over my bike in the car park smashed the front screen and has badly scratched the front faring also 1 front indicator is hanging off damage will be about 170 quid and you wonder why we fuckin hate you you bunch of cowards couldent do the damage when i was about had to skulk about in the dark

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
If you think about it, it's more than likely going to be a pissed off Albion fan that did it.

thekinglives

Aug 14, 2010
some wanker of a palace fan pushed over my bike in the car park smashed the front screen and has badly scratched the front faring also 1 front indicator is hanging off damage will be about 170 quid and you wonder why we fuckin hate you you bunch of cowards couldent do the damage when i was about had to skulk about in the dark

f*** off cyclist wanker

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

PM me, I work in the motorcycle trade, I will see what I can do.

Although I have been expecting this to happen.

Sent from between Susannah Reid's thighs via Tapadream.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.

Thought this might happen so I parked mine in the Uni car park. f***ing retards.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I guess those who own pubs in South London which were smashed up by Brighton fans in 2002 will see this as karma.

It happens at derby games.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
short message to the king lives
any time you wanna repeat that to my face i am willing to meet you and its a motorbike u ****

Choombie

Sep 27, 2011
Ooh me bike. Bike? Typical Brighton NANCY BOY. 20 years ago you would be moaning about having your f**king face smashed to a pulp at Hove Station. Grow up.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
f*** me this place is full of keyboard warriors without the balls to name a time or place and for your info i have been following albion for over 30 years so hove station dosent scare me i was there and in west street

Choombie

Sep 27, 2011
f*** me this place is full of keyboard warriors without the balls to name a time or place and for your info i have been following albion for over 30 years so hove station dosent scare me i was there and in west street

My first ever Brighton v Palace match was 1-1 in 1977. The scenes at Hove station have lived with me forever, I was 13 years old and I remember every bit of it. Carnage. I got older and it didn't change.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
also i would like to add as a member of the royal british legion riders (an organisation for former armed forces personel) my bike enabled me to attend repatreations for dead servicemen allso i am now unable to go to headley court hospital tomorrow to take some of the injured lads out for the day allong with several other RBLR riders

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

If it was parked at the stadium it should be covered by CCTV mate, give the club a ring in the morning and see if they've recorded the damage being done - you might get lucky

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What ever happened to the proper Brighton fans who had a right go back at Palace instead of whinging like pansies?

Whinging like pansies, maybe you should have been standing with the women, children, elderly and disabled who were as much targets as everybody else shelterling from the cowards who were the other side of the railway line - who it appears could actually have been brighton "fans"

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

f*** off cyclist wanker

That's one hell of a bicycle, oh the brains.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here