Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks to everyone who came to Ringmer this evening

Ed Bassford

Jul 22, 2006
A really good turn out from supporters this evening to get the by-election leaflets delivered.

My thanks to you all.

I hope Liz and Sarah get over being chased down the street by a man in pyjamas.

:lolol:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Ed Bassford said:
A really good turn out from supporters this evening to get the by-election leaflets delivered.

My thanks to you all.

yes, sorry about that...

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Ed Bassford said:

My thanks to you all.

Why were you wearing pyjamas Ed?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Ed Bassford said:

That was probably hove born & bred in his pretend pin stripe suite!

Anything else we can do to help. I couldnt make it last night but would like to help oust the Lib dems from the area!

Mr Blobby

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Thanks to everyone who came to Ringmer this evening

Mr Blobby said:
That was probably hove born & bred in his pretend pin stripe suite!

Anything else we can do to help. I couldnt make it last night but would like to help oust the Lib dems from the area!

Mr Blobby
Don't you start on me... I don't have a pretend pin stripe I have a chalk stripe ...behave your self or I will reintoduce you to Peter Bradley at the next home game after tonight.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Re: Re: Re: Thanks to everyone who came to Ringmer this evening

hove born&bred said:
Don't you start on me... I don't have a pretend pin stripe I have a chalk stripe ...behave your self or I will reintoduce you to Peter Bradley at the next home game after tonight.

A name from the past! I remember going to see U2 at Milton Keynes bowl back in 1984 on a coach from brighton and his rabble were on it! It was a great laugh, REM opened the show, the Ramones were next, then Billy Bragg straight from swamp Galstonbury and then U2. Rained all day, then stopped as U2 hit the stage. I got a bootleg tape recording on the gig at the record fair at the Brighton Centre the next day!

D

Deleted User X18H

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks to everyone who came to Ringmer this evening

Mr Blobby said:
A name from the past! I remember going to see U2 at Milton Keynes bowl back in 1984 on a coach from brighton and his rabble were on it! It was a great laugh, REM opened the show, the Ramones were next, then Billy Bragg straight from swamp Galstonbury and then U2. Rained all day, then stopped as U2 hit the stage. I got a bootleg tape recording on the gig at the record fair at the Brighton Centre the next day!
Excellent ..........not sure about all that he I thought you would remember him from shhh.......... Payless although the less said about those mullett strewn days the better. Anyway up the Seagulls Party.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Ed Bassford said:

My thanks to you all.

Was he from the local Weigh Watchers group ?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks to everyone who came to Ringmer this evening

hove born&bred said:
Excellent ..........not sure about all that he I thought you would remember him from shhh.......... Payless although the less said about those mullett strewn days the better. Anyway up the Seagulls Party.

He was in the year above me at School (Blatchington Mill) as well, so I knew him before the Payless days!

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
I was at that MK U2 bash - you are spot on about the rain and U2 coming on. Also seem to remember that the only stage prop used by Mr Bragg was a pot plant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here