Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks For letting me be at your party, Photos and quick round up

paul_AFC_Wimbledon

May 20, 2004
Hi Everyone, first of all thanks for letting me come to the game today, had a brilliant time so pleased to see so many happy faces all day. You Guys and Girls really deserve it.

I posted about 17 pictures during the day on my site http://www.itmustbedons.com/lp/bhafc/ I will try and get round to producing a proper web page on Monday with comments on each photo. I took a load more on my proper camera and will try and post them tomorrow as well.

Nice to meet Timcco at Paddington thanks for the seat on the way down.

Thanks to the ticket person who gave me possibly the best seat in the house :D

Quick hello to "The Lads Behind Me" who spent 84 minutes moaning about a player and we can guess what the player went on and did cant we :D

Guys and Girls I met on the train brilliant time had all day and Hope to get along to a couple of the london games next season.

One Final point - Brighton & Hove Albion are top of the 2004/05 Div 1 League on alphabetical order (Burnley Second, West Ham Bottom)

Hope thee hangovers clear by August :lolol:

And Mr :rescott: give Falmer the go ahead please :rescott: :falmer:

I got a number of congraatulations from other AFC Wimbledon Fans who were all well chuffed about your promotion.

Last edited:

paul_AFC_Wimbledon

May 20, 2004
Forgot to Say 2 Things about Banners.

1) The Falmer ones were brilliant also think there may be a few press ones with the players behind one of them.

2) Before The game I noticed a banner in the City End that said "Better Luck Next Year Brighton" I managed to get a picture of it after the goal but it had gone just after the final whistle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here