Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Bulldog and Bozza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I concur. He's banned again. As will be the moderator who lifted the ban, unless there is some very good reason I'm not aware of.

A moderator ban ?

Very rare these days but has happened

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A moderator ban ?

Very rare these days but has happened

Seriously? a real one as opposed to a tongue-in-cheek one? when did that happen?

Just curious like.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Banning yourself like El Pres does, shouldn't count.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Woah! What happened that got him banned in the first time to make people hate him so much?

Ok some of his threads are annoying etc but some on here seem to have a real hatred of him. It's an internet forum for christs sake is there nothing more important going on?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Woah! What happened that got him banned in the first time to make people hate him so much?

Ok some of his threads are annoying etc but some on here seem to have a real hatred of him. It's an internet forum for christs sake is there nothing more important going on?
I don't normally get wound up by the trolls on here, but that knob deliberately tries to be controversial under the guise of "discussion".
As I said, it's a better place without him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I hope its QUISLING please please please be that MOD :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He has accrued numerous 'infractions' (warnings) over the last few months and after a certain number and/or after particularly bad offences, an automatic ban is imposed by the board software. Think of a referee booking a player and, whilst doing so, pointing to various spots on the pitch where the player committed fouls in order to indicate "this card is for all of those fouls".

Probably the worst thing I've seen from him was telling an NSC user who cares full-time for his ill wife, to "get a new wife". Lovely, that.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

It is beyond me how anyone could hate someone they haven't met on an Internet message board.

I have been on NSC long enough to be have been on the NSC meet ups nearly ten years ago (in the pubs down Trafalgar Street). People you may think are nobs on the board are completely different when you have a pint with them in real life.

Mind you there were some posters who never turned up to these meetings but I still don't hate them!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
He has accrued numerous 'infractions' (warnings) over the last few months and after a certain number and/or after particularly bad offences, an automatic ban is imposed by the board software. Think of a referee booking a player and, whilst doing so, pointing to various spots on the pitch where the player committed fouls in order to indicate "this card is for all of those fouls".

Probably the worst thing I've seen from him was telling an NSC user who cares full-time for his ill wife, to "get a new wife". Lovely, that.

'kin hell!!!! How has he not had his head stoved in for saying stuff like that?!?! Jesus, if I was spouting that sort of crap, I'd expect all that was coming to me!!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

Nice guy then! LOL

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
It is beyond me how anyone could hate someone they haven't met on an Internet message board.

I have been on NSC long enough to be have been on the NSC meet ups nearly ten years ago (in the pubs down Trafalgar Street). People you may think are nobs on the board are completely different when you have a pint with them in real life.

Mind you there were some posters who never turned up to these meetings but I still don't hate them!

i can when ya see posts like Bozza makes, just make ya think what a sick ass

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

lifetime ban then? wont be missed, what a cock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here