Thanks Bulldog and Bozza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
i can when ya see posts like Bozza makes, just make ya think what a sick ass

I would probably agree with you, if I could work out what on earth you are saying?

Are you in an LA gang?

ya?

D

Deleted User X18H

This is why you annoy. How would you like it if someone posted requesting your personal info on a public forum. You have set Inbred of as well twot.

Off , set Inbred OFF!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Nope sorry, that's way way across the line, you write that filth you lose.
I rembember the post and agree not very nice thing to say and I don't condone it at all. But it provoked a reaction, I honestly think it was attention seeking. Its easy to type words on a key board without thinking what hurt it can cause.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
This is why you annoy. How would you like it if someone posted requesting your personal info on a public forum. You have set Inbred of as well twot.

Listen, I don't know why you have it in for me. All I asked was how old this guy is, if you're gonna respond to my posts at least make sense?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is heading in the wrong direction so time to close it.

The aim of NSC, like any messageboard, is to allow an expression of views. No users = no posts = no messageboard. I don't like people being banned, but the infraction system is in place to try and remove some of the emotion from the whole exercise - if someone keeps offending, infractions tot up and eventually the user is banned automatically.

We let a lot of stuff go on NSC that might not be allowed on other boards but out and out nastiness and abuse is not going to be permitted. If you can't post nicely-ish, don't post at all. Use the 'report post' function and/or ignore posters who wind you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here