Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Bulldog and Bozza

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Hate is a very strong word, I don't think anyone actually hates PSB. But many think he's a tedious, perrmanently on the wind-up, attention-seeking bellend. And with good reason.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I hadn't seen that Bozza that is going to far, WUMing is tedious and annoying but that is disgusting.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
so people have actually met him? how old is he?

At first I thought he was a teenager. But I think he's in his forties or fifties.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Hate is a very strong word, I don't think anyone actually hates PSB. But many think he's a tedious, perrmanently on the wind-up, attention-seeking bellend. And with good reason.

He was the only person on my ignore list, but sometimes you'd have to look at his messages to understand why people were giving him a (usually justified) verbal kicking

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
so people have actually met him? how old is he?

I remember him from the Goldstone and then when he used to be on the phone-in, always found him quite amusing but maybe he's not to everyone's taste. He must be in his fifties at least I'd say.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It is beyond me how anyone could hate someone they haven't met on an Internet message board.
I totally agree with your sentiment, but then...

Probably the worst thing I've seen from him was telling an NSC user who cares full-time for his ill wife, to "get a new wife". Lovely, that.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
his name is Hugo he was the chap with the posh voice that Harty always used to cut off on the fans phone in.

D

Deleted User X18H

his name is Hugo he was the chap with the posh voice that Harty always used to cut off on the fans phone in.

I think he used to work for Lloyds Broker called Willis (Faber) I used to chat to him about the Albion. I also think he was mates with Nick Bateman.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has accrued numerous 'infractions' (warnings) over the last few months and after a certain number and/or after particularly bad offences, an automatic ban is imposed by the board software. Think of a referee booking a player and, whilst doing so, pointing to various spots on the pitch where the player committed fouls in order to indicate "this card is for all of those fouls".

Probably the worst thing I've seen from him was telling an NSC user who cares full-time for his ill wife, to "get a new wife". Lovely, that.

Jeez, didn't know that. Should have gone for that. Straight Red!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Who unbanned him!!!!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe it was a cry for help ? some people do strange things to get noticed.
Nope sorry, that's way way across the line, you write that filth you lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here